What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

Do you have any other metabo tools Kruton? I don't remember you ever having any.

No this was my first. My old man uses their grinders, but this is the first ive owned. I'll probably order the 18v impuls drill here shortly! I still love me some Bosch, but Metabo has been catching my eye lately.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

If I wasn't in the Milwaukee lineup, I would have probably bought their compact brushless impact. That thing was an animal.

You can always run multiple battery platforms! [emoji16] I have the 18v Makita drill and impact, the Bosch 18v drill and impact and now Metabo!

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, kruton said:

You can always run multiple battery platforms! emoji16.png I have the 18v Makita drill and impact, the Bosch 18v drill and impact and now Metabo!

I already have four though. I have Milwaukee and craftsman 18v, Bosch 12v and a dewalt 7.2v screw gun. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, kruton said:

Damn man, nice haul! Let me know how the Grabit works.

Thanks. Ill try and get something stripped to see how they work. 

The Irwin bits were on sale, the Porter cable bits were clearance for $15 (I posted a pic in the lowes thread). Crescent sockets were on sale too. 

• Like 4

I picked this up today. It's been discontinued but Lowe's had 1 left. Case is magnetic on top and perfect little kit. 

I also picked up a set of the Milwaukee scissors. The rep have me the $20 ones for $4 so had to get. Cut like crazy. Open things my knife & box cutter struggle to. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 7

36 minutes ago, olletsocmit said:

I picked this up today. It's been discontinued but Lowe's had 1 left. Case is magnetic on top and perfect little kit. 

I also picked up a set of the Milwaukee scissors. The rep have me the $20 ones for $4 so had to get. Cut like crazy. Open things my knife & box cutter struggle to. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

link or product number?

• Like 1