What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

Second that! Mr. Kruton should shoot a video of his new forest green tools.

I think I'm going to. Was gonna ask you last night on chat Jimbo what you use to edit your videos before you left but I didn't get it sent. I have a PC and not a Mac.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Just now, kruton said:

I think I'm going to. Was gonna ask you last night on chat Jimbo what you use to edit your videos before you left but I didn't get it sent. I have a PC and not a Mac.

Unfortunately I use iMovie which is only available for Mac, but you can use Windows Movie Maker, should be standard on a windows computer or just a free download away, I believe a former member of ours used to use that for his videos.

41 minutes ago, JimboS1ice said:

Unfortunately I use iMovie which is only available for Mac, but you can use Windows Movie Maker, should be standard on a windows computer or just a free download away, I believe a former member of ours used to use that for his videos.

Being a Mac guy with no idea what he is doing is iMovie pretty easy to use Jimbo?

Just now, ChrisK said:

Being a Mac guy with no idea what he is doing is iMovie pretty easy to use Jimbo?

Very easy, at first I had no idea what i was doing, but as i made more videos I got braver and braver, once you dig in its not so bad, there are templates to use that make transitions and headings and what not, you can add audio, trim videos, layer videos, pretty nice once you get the hang of it. Very user friendly.

cf7235eabc9d98872d512b29745af7c3.jpg

Big thanks to the crew for voting me to win the Amazon gift card and Dan and Eric for setting this up! Wouldn't have gotten this bad boy without you guys!!

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very cool Jimbo. Congrats and well deserved! Looking forward to seeing the first video shot on that bad unit.

• Like 1

Nice looking horse there, @JimboS1ice great addition!

I picked up a Centipede sawhorse thingy, I had work buy it for me, actually haha

I really like it, the thing folds up to about the size of a folding lawn chair and the bag to store it. The bag itself is pretty thin and not a nice heavy canvas bag I was expecting... The centipede is really solid as it claims, and comes with the yellow attachments to put 2x4 lumber in

I'm probably going to keep a piece of plywood with me on the van, and use this on the job a lot. It's incredibly easy to pull out for just a little something like a prepping a piece of pipe, then storing it back up inside.

20160510_133700

-

• Like 7

7 hours ago, kruton said:

Kruton you are the King of Funk, I am sure you can figure it out.

• Like 1

Amazon fairy came a little while back!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Can always spot the weras right away by their distinctive handle pattern, beautiful!

Are those dewalt bits reasonably priced?

Actually I gotta be honest im no longer curious, they arent SDS bits like I first assumed at a glance ha

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, KnarlyCarl said:

Can always spot the weras right away by their distinctive handle pattern, beautiful!

Are those dewalt bits reasonably priced?

Actually I gotta be honest im no longer curious, they arent SDS bits like I first assumed at a glance ha

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

image.png

1462986562985-374727096.jpg

Compound long reach pliers: solves limitations of current long reaches.

Stanley insulated shit: for poking stuff

Grabit life savers: for saving lives, namely mine.

Nut drivers: for driving some nuts

Kobalt torx drivers: cheaper than alternatives and a regular need.

PTFE lube: smells good

AWP pouches: trying to remove some of the float factor in my tools.

• Like 9

On 5/9/2016 at 4:12 PM, BMack37 said:

Glad to see someone else picked them up, it makes me feel good about sharing deals when you guys can pick some up.

I like them a lot, it's also really nice they included a tray that can become a simple rack to store them in a big box or on a peg board. I really didn't want to have to buy a rack for them because my OCD leads to me filling the rack and killing the good deal.

The 3/4 one is quickly becoming my most used tool. 20160511_133118.jpg

• Like 4

On May 10, 2016 at 3:48 PM, JimboS1ice said:

cf7235eabc9d98872d512b29745af7c3.jpg

Big thanks to the crew for voting me to win the Amazon gift card and Dan and Eric for setting this up! Wouldn't have gotten this bad boy without you guys!!

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude Thank U Jimbo for all you do for the crew bro! I know ur gonna put that bad boy to work!! 

• Like 3