Stationary air compressor caddy

JimboS1ice

• 6 months later...
On 1/1/2016 at 6:14 AM, JimboS1ice said:

Yea it is, nice little compressor it's really quiet

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the California air version of that compressor. I usually keep it on the bottom of a rolling cart, But its at a friends house now.

IMG_4995.JPG

Jimbo how do you like that Husky air hose? I just got 100' of Flexzilla pro and it's absolutely superb...but I'm always wondering how comparable the Husky is.

I have a 25' flex and really you can't tell the difference, I know it was "confirmed" the husky isn't a rebranded flexzilla but you could fool me, great hose for the price

IMG_3054_zpsdjyiylxb.jpg

Killer build. Have you thought about putting a hose real on it? I also saw a video on YouTube where a guy took an electric real and swapped plugs so that you pulled the male end out and it could real back up kinda like a vacuum.

1 hour ago, JimboS1ice said:

Great compressor!

I'm really happy with it. I still have a 12 year old porta cable compressor that works fine. But the California air is nice and quiet. The cart is great for for finish work as its easy to move the compressor and tools around from room to room.

Killer build. Have you thought about putting a hose real on it? I also saw a video on YouTube where a guy took an electric real and swapped plugs so that you pulled the male end out and it could real back up kinda like a vacuum.

Yes but space is tight right now so no reel for it, at some point I'd like to but a more permanent power cord situation

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/31/2015 at 5:07 PM, JimboS1ice said:

1731f893b1ac944cc1a6ff27980be61c.jpg

Work in progress... Bailed on original design because it wouldn't have fit so I just decided to make a rolling cart with two friction drawers in top

Jimbo

I noticed you switched back to the yellow tools haha. Milwaukee yellow.