Done this free handed and drew the name by hand

Millerzconstruction

a1d46a2cfc9f23ae72d7c6266b8a8eba.jpg

I don't have any other way to make the letters other than free hand. Im sure they make something to use as a pattern. But I think it's kinda cheating on your self. It may be faster with the patterns.? But I think I done it pretty fast just drawing it and going strait to routing. Do they make patterns that make letters look like what I did here?

3866d94efdf50da60fabefbf4fd40d5b.jpg

bce5ffd702f24e5bbe9d10a985606a15.jpg

This is the previous pastors name and sign. I tried to match it close, to match the rest of the sign that's outside.

7d2810869e9772a57e7bb4ca21bcd995.jpg

Sent from my LGAS995 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Nice work Miller, I'm sure there are some patterns out there but I think you got the free handing down, and the thing about patterns unless you have multiple sizes you limit yourself where as your freehand method the world is your oyster.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice work Miller, I'm sure there are some patterns out there but I think you got the free handing down, and the thing about patterns unless you have multiple sizes you limit yourself where as your freehand method the world is your oyster.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks man. And I didn't think about the sizes part. That would suck if somone had to buy a set every time they made something. Lol. Glad I don't need um. Did you see the numbers I done free handed too? The ones for the church? They were fun. I had to buy a 1/16 or a 1/8 of a inch router bit to do them.

kutos to you and your time invested in doing this free hand, I would have taken 10 hours to do that and then find out I spelt larry wrong....lol

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] I had to double and triple check. I thought I had miss spelled something. I sent a pic to my wife to make sure it was right. Lol