Work on toilets? Try this gadget

KnarlyCarl

Sometimes Jerry bathrooms are so bad you might as well drop an m80 lol.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ughh tell me about it. It's so sad people just let stuff go and I have to work in the nasty crud and filth it's terrible sometimes the bathroom is a crawling cesspool of who knows what. The guy that peed standing up and soaks around the toilet because he misses all the time or the wood rotting out from around because they don't care that it overflows, and then the case of the constipated grandchildren when they visit their grandpa, he has to keep a knife by the toilet to cut up their loads before flushing. I just shake my head then go home and sing my wife's praises for how clean she keeps the house.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Seriously. If you ever want to be truly disturbed, get a black light and look at the walls next too your toilet. I did a few years ago and now I sit because I don't want to clean that nastyness off the walls. I had to have a little chat with the father in law too. I wasn't his biggest fan to begin with, but after I saw what he did in the guest bathroom, I handed him a container of Clorox wipes and told him to clean his own mess.

It's amazing how little attention men pay too where they splash until you have to clean it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys can be crude, no doubt, but in between jobs I once worked as a porter/janitor/handyman/dockworker/etc. for a department store. One of my tasks was to clean the rest rooms. It came as a surprise to me, but the ladies rooms were ALWAYS 5 times nastier than the men's. Don't know why.

That's what i hear

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Guys can be crude, no doubt, but in between jobs I once worked as a porter/janitor/handyman/dockworker/etc. for a department store. One of my tasks was to clean the rest rooms. It came as a surprise to me, but the ladies rooms were ALWAYS 5 times nastier than the men's. Don't know why.

. SO SO TRUE! I used to work at a community hospital and one of my areas was called the founder building where the CEOs and business offices were supposedly all very professional lady's now don't get me wrong I met a lot of very cool people but MAN! Those women were disgusting!! Lol I mean how do u get it under the rim?!?!? How do they miss the rim!?!?! Lol! I don't miss that job..