FUEL BEAST VIDEO

JimboS1ice

Here is another addition to the jimboss1ice youtube channel... enjoy guys, sorry for the vertical video at the end!

Yeah Jimbo love the video, you might want to go easy on torquing those lugs back on with that beast. I'm sure you can over tighten real easy. Now you need a set of torque limited adapters. Thanks buddy.

John, Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[emoji848]

Yeah Jimbo love the video, you might want to go easy on torquing those lugs back on with that beast. I'm sure you can over tighten real easy. Now you need a set of torque limited adapters. Thanks buddy.

John, Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[emoji848]

Lol just did two to mess with the guys at the dealership when they service my car.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Nice video Jimbo. And yes it will break lug bolts on setting #2. A friend at work has this and he broke several on his pickup by not paying attention to how strong this tool is.

That's scary. Good to know for next time I'm tempted to do my own auto repairs. Last repair was replacing the wheel bearing hub and I needed some serious torque getting the lock nut off the axle.

• 4 weeks later...