kc tool co deal of the day

rrich1

1 hour ago, JimboS1ice said:

d7e8d7b6b1308aa25421dbeb65319315.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have this little ratchet, it's fantastic. You can get the ratchet to...ratchet just by pushing on the black spot on the head so the backdrag is virtually zero. Keep in mind this is probably smaller than you'd imagine, this is for tight spots, it's smaller than a stubby ratchet.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, BMack37 said:

I have this little ratchet, it's fantastic. You can get the ratchet to...ratchet just by pushing on the black spot on the head so the backdrag is virtually zero. Keep in mind this is probably smaller than you'd imagine, this is for tight spots, it's smaller than a stubby ratchet.

I have the Wiha variant of this ratchet, that one isn't bad either, I'd pick this up but don't really need two

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JimboS1ice said:

I have the Wiha variant of this ratchet, that one isn't bad either, I'd pick this up but don't really need two

This is probably what @JimboS1ice is referring to. It is actually the one I have. I do prefer the Felo because of the angled head. As @BMack37 said it is very small. I almost forget how small they are until we have a special on one.

https://www.kctoolco.com/wiha-38060-mini-bit-ratchet-and-clicfix-set-with-phillips-2/

• Like 2

11 hours ago, BMack37 said:

How's it hold up to torque?  Just had my el cheapo husky slip on a tough bolt today so I think it's a sign.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, KC_Tool said:

It is a beast. 575 inch lbs or approximately 47 foot lbs of torque. 

I knew better and I knew you had to be right but I really couldn't believe this number so I broke out the Felo catalog and damned it wasn't a typo or mistake, holy hell. 65Nm!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kruton said:

9b004929d38bc7ac22d5a317775f0db1.jpg Made my first of what I'm sure is to be many KC Tool orders today. Grabbed these guys and a couple other random things. I realized I'm just a sucker for a sets of bits.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

It's worth it for the bit holder itself. If it's the same one I have, it's a beast. Mine will magnetize a 3" bit...most barely can magnetize a 1" bit. 

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, BMack37 said:

I knew better and I knew you had to be right but I really couldn't believe this number so I broke out the Felo catalog and damned it wasn't a typo or mistake, holy hell. 65Nm!

It is ridiculous. I couldn't believe it when i looked it up. I have the wiha myself but the felo is flat better.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, BMack37 said:

It's worth it for the bit holder itself. If it's the same one I have, it's a beast. Mine will magnetize a 3" bit...most barely can magnetize a 1" bit. 

Heck yeah it is. It is a sweet little set. I bought it myself.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, BMack37 said:

@KC_Tool I just remembered that Felo's pliers are/were made by NWS, that might be a way to side step the NWS thing...though I'm not sure how well they would sell because not a lot would know the OEM and there's limited options.

Yeah that does sound right. I think Orbis also used to make them for Felo. The problem is Felo has discontinued their pliers division. They are still on their website and maybe even in the print catalog but they aren't selling them going forward. We have tried to get their remaining stock exported out of Germany but they are holding on to them. Maybe trying to turn them into collectors items like beanie babies, furbys, pokemon cards... 

• Like 1

Yeah that does sound right. I think Orbis also used to make them for Felo. The problem is Felo has discontinued their pliers division. They are still on their website and maybe even in the print catalog but they aren't selling them going forward. We have tried to get their remaining stock exported out of Germany but they are holding on to them. Maybe trying to turn them into collectors items like beanie babies, furbys, pokemon cards... 

So you guys will take beanie babies on trade for a couple sets of Felo screwdrivers[emoji6]

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 3

10 hours ago, KC_Tool said:

Weird, I thought it was odd that the pliers catalog was separate from the main catalog. I liked the look of their pliers over the crazy NWS grips.

• Like 1

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    tharunjohar46
    Newest Member
    tharunjohar46