kc tool co deal of the day

rrich1

1 hour ago, KnarlyCarl said:

Does the TIA code stack?

Like where your head is at but the 20% off plus the 10% would make my kids go hungry on the holidays. :)

Besides the promotion for the Wera, Felo, Wiha, and Gedore items are probably the best you will find anywhere...ever.

The Gedore item is freaking ridiculous. The deal they shot us on them was amazing (70% off). This is actually what Im giving as a Christmas present to my dad.

https://www.kctoolco.com/black-friday/

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, JMG said:

Crikey, @KC_Tool Have to leave your website before I start replacing all my hand tools. Found several items I missed on the first order and...

You can combine the two orders if it saves you on shipping.

You got it. Do you mind PM'ing me to let me know your order #s? It would saving me digging through the pile. Ill swag you out too for your trouble.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, wildroamer said:

Vote for the twinforce.... unless you really need the insulation.. i just find that gets in the way sometimes.....

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Foneguy said:

Vote for the twinforce.... unless you really need the insulation.. i just find that gets in the way sometimes.....

I agree. It really comes down to the difference if you need the insulation. If you need it...you need it. But if you don't the twinforce hinge is fantastic and is a superior tool because of it.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, JMG said:

Call me a sucker for a 20% off deal. Just placed my first order with KC. Get to relegate all my old smelly craftsman screwdrivers to some dark corner now.

HAH !! .... i have been doing the same thing !!!!! Just havent decided which set to get

• Like 1

7 hours ago, wildroamer said:

Agreed with the other two. Honestly, I think the box joint cutters aren't necessary and thus not worth the premium. Twin force has a mechanical advantage over the high leverage cutters so the premium has value.

• Like 1

if I didn't have my witte/napa drivers id pick up the wiha set. became a wiha  whore with my last order. really liking the handles..

Yea dude they are nice drivers, in the least you should pick up the 2 PC set that has the measuring lines laser etched on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Suddenly I'm sitting her wondering why all screwdrivers don't have measurements stamped on.  It would be really useful.

Exactly it's not like it's intrusive or anything and how much could it possibly cost?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    tharunjohar46
    Newest Member
    tharunjohar46