kc tool co deal of the day

rrich1

Sadly I already have the Wiha slotted set :( I like the Weras a lot(I have a micro nut driver) comfy and doesn't roll off your table. Wouldn't be bad to buy these then pick up the phillips set, then you can buy a Wiha-style roll from eBay for a few bucks and you have a GREAT set of micro screwdrivers. The canvas wrap will hold the extra slotted, just alternate the slotted top-up then top-down like this:

w9f1KG4.jpg

This is the tool roll I have for my Felos, the velcro latch and color are the only differences from the Wiha roll. This is an old pic, I've added the Wera 5mm nut driver(for VGA screws) in the far right slot. Great setup for my tool bag!

yq7Y4ZT.jpg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, JimboS1ice said:

Like Santa came, I mean KCtool!! Thanks going to order right now!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have a little bit of pull here. ;)  I love this set.  Precision drivers are something I can never get enough of.  They are just so freaking handy. I use mine as much at the house for silly stuff as much as at the shop.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, BMack37 said:

Sadly I already have the Wiha slotted set :( I like the Weras a lot(I have a micro nut driver) comfy and doesn't roll off your table. Wouldn't be bad to buy these then pick up the phillips set, then you can buy a Wiha-style roll from eBay for a few bucks and you have a GREAT set of micro screwdrivers. The canvas wrap will hold the extra slotted, just alternate the slotted top-up then top-down like this:

w9f1KG4.jpg

This is the tool roll I have for my Felos, the velcro latch and color are the only differences from the Wiha roll. This is an old pic, I've added the Wera 5mm nut driver(for VGA screws) in the far right slot. Great setup for my tool bag!

yq7Y4ZT.jpg

How about a pro/con review of the difference?  I've never used the Felo's myself.  The Wiha's are classic. Some pretty big reverse logistic centers in Dallas have been stocking the Wera's.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, KC_Tool said:

How about a pro/con review of the difference?  I've never used the Felo's myself.  The Wiha's are classic. Some pretty big reverse logistic centers in Dallas have been stocking the Wera's.  

Honestly, neither of those have a con. Both are extremely comparable, both are round shape and durable. The only thing of note is the labeling on the Felo's has started rubbing off but I haven't had the Wiha set for long, I think you guys shipped that to me a couple months ago. Felo's also get more use because they're in my tool bag.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, BMack37 said:

Honestly, neither of those have a con. Both are extremely comparable, both are round shape and durable. The only thing of note is the labeling on the Felo's has started rubbing off but I haven't had the Wiha set for long, I think you guys shipped that to me a couple months ago. Felo's also get more use because they're in my tool bag.

Yeah all paint will probably rub off eventually (with use). Im not to hung up on that. Thanks for the review. Any reason the Felo's are in the tool bag over the wiha's? Better canvas bag, maybe?

I have a little bit of pull here. [emoji6]  I love this set.  Precision drivers are something I can never get enough of.  They are just so freaking handy. I use mine as much at the house for silly stuff as much as at the shop.

Ha thanks bud! One of those tools that when you need you need it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, KC_Tool said:

Yeah all paint will probably rub off eventually (with use). Im not to hung up on that. Thanks for the review. Any reason the Felo's are in the tool bag over the wiha's? Better canvas bag, maybe?

I bought them first.

• Like 1

Thought I posted that somewhere maybe not, great kit that is by far one of the best bit holders I've used

• Like 2

2 hours ago, JimboS1ice said:

Thought I posted that somewhere maybe not, great kit that is by far one of the best bit holders I've used

Wiha's Q4 deals are ridiculous. They put 343 items on sale, their promo catalog is 28 freaking pages! Comparatively Gedore put about 12 items, Wera 5, Felo a few dozen bits, Knipex 5.  Im making the other brands sound stingy, but the case is Wiha put a ton of stuff on sale. 5-10 items is a typical sale per quarter. How about that for some insider info?

https://www.kctoolco.com/sale/?_bc_fsnf=1&brand[]=35

https://kctoolco.files.wordpress.com/2016/10/99021-winter2017-promo.pdf

• Like 5

6 hours ago, JimboS1ice said:

I thought you got yours from deal of the day. Ah well, doesn't hurt to have it posted twice!

• Like 1

Favorite one to dateScreenshot_2016-10-30-12-09-47.png

If only it was after payday.

Yea I saw that, back when that mobiledistributors site had its knipex sale I scored this kit for just over 100 bucks, amazing tools really best thing knipex makes, if you don't have the cash for the set I'd recommend the 10" it's the most versatile pair

• Like 2

9 hours ago, JimboS1ice said:

Yea I saw that, back when that mobiledistributors site had its knipex sale I scored this kit for just over 100 bucks, amazing tools really best thing knipex makes, if you don't have the cash for the set I'd recommend the 10" it's the most versatile pair

7" is also a must have tool. I use my pliers wrenches all the time.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PhillySpecial1
    Newest Member
    PhillySpecial1