It's snow people

ChrisK

So.....I have a job to do. I have to be an hour from where I am right now. Instead I'm here. With this. And, I have to pee. The way I see it, if you live in New Hampshire or any state where this white fluffy rain falls from the sky.......SLOW THE HECK DOWN. It is February for God sake! I'll be here for the next hour with someone who was driving way too fast. So if your in the Lakes Region, feel free to stop by. And bring a coffee. No donuts, I'm a renaissance cop. I like bagels.

• Like 4

funny how we have had snow fall year after year season after season yet some people treat it like they don't know what it is or how it deal with it while driving.....my wife has to be one the worst drivers when it comes to snow, if there are more than 9 snow flakes on the driveway she thinks she will get stuck....

Here in Norcal we only get rain in the valley,gotta drive about an hour for snow. Back in the 90's i lived in Utah whilst in the military,was teh first time i ever lived directly in the snow.didnt like it all that much but the snowboarding was awesome hehe.

Thanks 99. 1 ,ore hour then I can go home and try to snow blow our predicted 1-3". At least the forecast was accurate. They're ALWAYS wrong. I make a mistake, it costs millions. These morons make a mistake, they make millions. I should have been a weatherman.

• Like 1

snow where I live is a normal thing between the months of Nov right through to some times march/april. some years more than others and some times way to much or not enough. this year we have very little, whereas below us got much much more....season isn't over until it is june...lol

We got more snow here too in NYC. No injuries right Chris?

Yeah, unfortunately my last one was a roll over with injury. You guys have been getting our snow this year! No complaints from me outside of people driving too fast. It's always the same....Trooper, it's not my fault, you've got all wheel drive. No....I've got rear wheel drive. 500 horse power. No snow tires. It's white knuckles for 8 hours. But it's February 5th and this is our second storm. Just so long as I don't get nailed I'm happy. Though I've got a migraine from over concentrating.

If it's not snow, it's rain. It doesn't snow in Florida but it rains, hard a lot all year long...still, it's like no one knows how to drive in the rain. At least once during a rain storm you will drive past someone with their hazards on, at least they're letting other drivers know what a hazard of a driver they're dealing with. Rain also seems to get people to cut you off more often, it's bad enough that if I see a car that is at a place where they might join my direction of traffic, I always look for my way out(changing lanes, preparing to slam on the brakes)...and I have to use it about once a rain storm.

I haven't seen a sky like that in years. Absolutely amazing. It's down to 16 now and we just got back from my mom in laws barm and fed the horses. Stars are amazing. Thanks Carl, was in the middle of snowblowing. I wish I could show some before pics of the house, like me it's come a long way,

• Like 1