M18 Gen2 Fuel Video

JimboS1ice

nice vid man,Give Lenox holesaws a try sometime,they are good too. Spade bits like the Bosch ones you used will always be faster and easier on the drill since there is alot of chip clearance on a 2 flute bit.

I have some GreenLee ones I like,they dont have the spiral tip like the Bosch ones but that just seemed better to me,easier to get tool clear if something wierd happens. the set goes up to 1 inch  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002JAOU0A?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage   

Ive purchased the other sizes up to 1 1/2.

thanks for sharing mister.

• Like 2

nice vid man,Give Lenox holesaws a try sometime,they are good too. Fly bits like the Bosch ones you used will always be faster and easiier on the drill since there is alot of chip clearance on a 2 flute bit.

Yeah, but can the bosch go through metal? That's my one thing that is stopping me from getting those hole saws, I need ones that will go through thin sheet metal as well as wood

Third time's the charm eh Jimbo lol thanks for the video

• Like 1

Yeah, but can the bosch go through metal? That's my one thing that is stopping me from getting those hole saws, I need ones that will go through thin sheet metal as well as wood

Don't think its set up for metal, which really thats the milwaukees main function which is why it sucks going through plywood

Spade bits arent meant  for going through metals usually. I know my Lenox holesaws will as ive done it plenty of times :  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0000224TK?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage

here's a decent deal on some Bosch ones that would work:  http://www.amazon.com/Bosch-HB25M-Bi-metal-25-Piece-Master/dp/B000WA4XCY/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1456160577&sr=8-2&keywords=holesaws&refinements=p_89%3ABosch

• Like 1

Spade bits arent meant  for going through metals usually. I know my Lenox holesaws will as ive done it plenty of times :  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0000224TK?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage

Talking about hole saws, sorry for the confusion, the daredevil hole saws, not the dare devil spades i used

• Like 1

Hehe,all good guys. The machinist in me always seems to over do the explainations ;)   The newer style bosch holesaws are supposed to be awesome,I havent tried them myself.

I found some diablo holesaws on amazon,didnt even know they existed hehe:   http://www.amazon.com/FREUD-DHS05M-Bi-Metal-Mechanics-Holesaw/dp/B00W2E5MGO/ref=sr_1_43?ie=UTF8&qid=1456160863&sr=8-43&keywords=holesaw+kit  

kinda pricey for what you get,and not much in way of sets.  Back in the day we used to use Starrett and Morse holesaws alot but they dont seem as popular nowadays.

Good info to know, I've always been 100% dedicated to Lennox bi metal hole saws, but if those Bosch daredevile hole saws are that good for wood, you bet I'm going to be looking at a set real soon.

Also I'm going to be looking for the Bosch daredevil spade bits like you used Jimbo, I also have been solidly in favor of the Irwin speedbor bits but, the bosch don't take as much torque, and on the bigger bits, that's plus, as well as not blowing out the back side of your material as much. I'm dedicated to the Milwaukee line of cordless tools, but I'm really starting to like the Bosch bits and accessories

Good info to know, I've always been 100% dedicated to Lennox bi metal hole saws, but if those Bosch daredevile hole saws are that good for wood, you bet I'm going to be looking at a set real soon.

Also I'm going to be looking for the Bosch daredevil spade bits like you used Jimbo, I also have been solidly in favor of the Irwin speedbor bits but, the bosch don't take as much torque, and on the bigger bits, that's plus, as well as not blowing out the back side of your material as much. I'm dedicated to the Milwaukee line of cordless tools, but I'm really starting to like the Bosch bits and accessories

Im working on a video of the speed bore and the daredevils, should be up this afternoon

• Like 1

Would have posted the obligatory "First" but I hate when people do that lol.. I think I caught the video minutes after you posted it, I really enjoyed watching and thank you for sharing with the crew.

Thanks wigwag, looking forward to some of your vids