Only in russia

JimboS1ice

In Russia, idiot is Life Hacker.

Also in Russia, clean potatoes with same brush use to clean toilet.

I think I'm going to subscribe to this guy, he makes me feel better about my country after reading political posts on social media.

In russia drill cheaper than pencil sharpener!

• Like 1

Hey I'm not going to lie, my scissor jack in my truck is beat to hell, I've used it in ever single way imaginable on a job site. 

I've never taken the stupid sticks out of the package. I have a oversized gator grip socket that is permanently mounted to the screw shaft. I've used it that way every single time. Lifting decks, trucks, cars...you name it. Every time I bring it out and use it with a drill someone comments about why they hadn't thought of it. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PROTOOLNUT said:

Dirty Jobs was one of the best shows on tv, and Mike Roe is killer funny lol. BTW, I know a good operator when I see one, I noticed your smooth movement hehe. Yo younder in the shitter hole, well there's your problem right there, you clogged her tighter then virgin p****. Dig her out, gets your hands dirty, this aint no all day spa. :D

Great TV show, loved his comments on certain things.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, PROTOOLNUT said:

Yo Jimbo, your here with us on our new site, welcome, you've left yesteryear, and entered the future. What is the future? Well, the future is not set, its what you make of it. So if you want my opinion? Make it a good one, and as always, have fun. :)

Sorry I missed out a few hours today, they had to put me in a straight jacket when I went ape shit that my tapatalk app wouldn't work! Nothing like being in a straight jacket and getting shock therapy to calm you down!! But i was determined to get out and log in to this forum before I really went off the deep end. Man thats rough trying to escape from the nut house, they try to do all sorts of crazy things to you...

..any who hopefully tatatlk gets working again, at least I can access this form the mobile web even though it isn't the easiest to use on the touch screen.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PROTOOLNUT said:

Oh I know how you feel. Some things in life really effect me a lot, when I get pissed, you will know it! Some people think I should be in a straight jacket. But you aint going to get me in one of those things unless you put a naked woman in the jacket with me. Just imagine what you can do in a straight jacket with a woman 24/7? :P

Anyways, I hope that Eric is able to get the tapatalk thing straightened out, until then, as you mentioned, not only do you have web interface with your phone, but you can also access the site via a normal computer. I am just glad you are here man, I am a bit worried about the loss of my friends in the move. I haven't heard from Kruton the entire day, actually I hardly hear from him in general.

Plus, whats worse, there were nice guys who responded to my first post regarding my Milwaukee 2604, they never posted on the forum again. :(

Yea I'm on computer right now but it doesn't quite fit in my pocket, Im sure the "migration" will settle down over the next few days,besides I wouldn't miss this place for the world...

...still thinking about that straight jacket

• Like 1