Forum Picture upload problem

Justin Hernandez

Hey guys!! For some reason when I try to upload a picture I keep getting a error. I was able to post pictures yesterday but then at night time I couldn't. I haven't loaded one picture so how could I be out of space. Is anyone else having a problem on the Forum?? Some how I was able to post this screen shot here but I can't post pictures anywhere else. If anyone know whats going on let me know. Thanks!!

Screenshot (1319).png

It's possibly a glitch, other members were talking about upload errors a week or two ago. I seldom upload, most of the photos I want to post I host on Photobucket or Flickr, so I never run into problems.

1 minute ago, Kato said:

It's possibly a glitch, other members were talking about upload errors a week or two ago. I seldom upload, most of the photos I want to post I host on Photobucket or Flickr, so I never run into problems.

I'm backlogged on uploading posts, I was planning on catching up this weekend. Yea, I don't use many apps

Sorry Justin, you'll have to delete some of the photos that you've posted. I've had to do that before, if you look at some of my posts from a few years ago the pics are missing because I had to delete them to free up space

If you don't want to delete pics you can always upload to Imgur. There's advantages to uploading to Imgur too.

1. It's free

2. No limits

3. You can share the pic anywhere

4. You can upload high resolution images

5. It removes any geotags, these are tags that show the location of where you took the pic. Why don't you want geotags? Say you take a pic of your workshop showing all your tools, it can give thieves your location. Adam Savage from Mythbusters had his address and pictures of his house posted after uploading a picture with geotags. Unlikely scenario but why risk it?

With the way the new forum is set up, all you have to do is copy the direct link from Imgur into the text box and it will post the pic.

• Like 1