Anyone into fast cars?

Dano123

I got to drive my uncle's 2015 Nissan GTR today... All I can say is wow! There is nothing that describes the feeling of launching a car like that. Around 600 hp with no traction loss

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

5e152c76c906c58b5d6c4236fd78a46c.jpg

That's it beside the CTS-V he had before it. That car was crazy, he had it tuned to 590 at the rear wheels. I refused to drive it, rwd with that much power is scary. Driving someone else's car that is.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dano123 said:

This is the only one I ever saw in person. There aren't many cars like this in my area

Just one of the advantages of living in a pretty large city, especially one with three pro sports teams. I see about one supercar a week...never get to drive them though! Best I've ever driven was a V8 R8, not as fast as the GT-R! I was super excited about the GT-R coming out because in JH and HS I used to play the Gran Turismo games and those R34s were just soo sexy and beastly. I think I recall there being a GT-R in the game years before the concept was unveiled.

Geez! And a CTS-V? Another monster of a car.

That's some sexy Mopar too!

What's the red car in the first pic? Looks like a 69 Camaro

It is a 69 Camaro. The green one is a Hell cat and the blue is an srt8. The purple one is old with a 440. He has around 30 cars and I haven't seen them in person yet. He lives 2.5hrs away.

• Like 1

That car was so much fun. I had it in 2001 when I was 19. I would love to find another one to build someday. It was a sedan and I had the rear door handles saved and I removed the side trim. If I had it to do over again I wouldn't have done either

17 minutes ago, Dano123 said:

That car was so much fun. I had it in 2001 when I was 19. I would love to find another one to build someday. It was a sedan and I had the rear door handles saved and I removed the side trim. If I had it to do over again I wouldn't have done either

I think I agree with the trim but I really like the shaved rear door handle. It makes it look like a 2-door but it's realllly long.

11 hours ago, BMack37 said:

It's certainly an impressive machine! Coincidentally, I JUST saw the first GT-R I've seen in YEARS yesterday evening. One subtle detail that I absolutely love, the blinker, I love how it's inset into the taillight ring.

Thats funny I was behind a GTR coming home from work yesterday!

• Like 2

Those are nice! The same uncle with the gtr had a 99 civic si with a turbo and a 2001 Integra type R turbo. I got to drive the civic, but not then Integra. I want a WRX next. I want a hatch though so I may have to find an older one.

• Like 1

For sure. I just use my car to haul stuff and I don't think I could do a sedan. I went from a 2500 suburban down to a 2012 impreza hatch 1.5 yrs ago and I am still getting used to not having the room to haul things.

• Like 1