Never heard of these guys but I am sure some might have a use for it. i have a buddy who has a woodworking shop and he makes custom cabinets and other stuff. he has a ton of big tools and is always moving them around. I am sure something like this would be helpful for someone like him. Anyone else moving stuff around their shop? I don't have any big tools, so not sure how well built these units are. Here is the announcement.
Bora Portamate announces the introduction of the PM-3550, the newest addition to its universal mobile base line. A powerhouse mobile base that can hold up to 1,500 lbs with four swivel wheels and an easy-to-operate foot locking lever, the PM-3550 offers a space solution for larger power tools and equipment.
Product highlights include:
· Solid – Rugged contractor-grade construction
· Adjustable – Simple raise and lower design adjusts base rails in 1-inch/25 mm increments
· Versatile – Four swivel wheels for superior handling
· Mobility - Ability to park machinery/equipment in the tightest space
· Pro Grade - Holds up to 1,500 lbs