Few more CPO deals

JimboS1ice

• 2 weeks later...

Not part of this deal at all, but CPO is running a 15% off over $75 sale. 

For those in the market for some crazy stacking deals, this coupon code does indeed stack with the free battery and free kit sales that are still going on. 

image.png

• Like 1

Already used it lol. Jumped on it as soon as I got the email. Needed a couple more batteries from Metabo and that was worth $50 off. Add two more 6.2 ah to the collection.

John, Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[emoji848]

• Like 4

Oh I totally get that its a super deal with 15% off. Well I can sit and think about it I have a few days to decide. If I do get it that's some serious tool buying on one month this saw and the Milwaukee nailer from you.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DR99 said:

BTW this is all Jimbos fault and he is going through a Dewalt Divorce and I guess I'm courting Dewalt at the moment maybe I will take her to a formal dance not sure.

There was a time when you took a date out for dinner before you got screwed......I guess things have changed.....

• Like 4

BTW this is all Jimbos fault and he is going through a Dewalt Divorce and I guess I'm courting Dewalt at the moment maybe I will take her to a formal dance not sure.

Few guys have a hashtag going lol

#damnyoujimbo

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, 77Ford said:

http://www.dewaltflexvolt.com/

Maybe just Tanner.....never heard of the before but the came up in a Google search when I was looking for the circular saw emoji109.png

Tanner might be their retail store, guess they want some of that retail goodness too

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    tharunjohar46
    Newest Member
    tharunjohar46