IMPACT DRIVER COMPARISON. Prepare to be surprised.

dwain

Great video! I really like the way you guys structure the videos (split view/individual/stats summary). Thanks for all the hard work. 

Unfortunately my team (Metabo) didn't fair too well. But hey, it's brushed and can be bought for only $119 AUD! The others are twice that.  

Thanks again! 

As I stated previously I'm not too surprised, numbers aren't everything and I agree with all the testing methods. Solid unbiased logic all around. 

Hitatchi was the shocker to me. You punishing Dewalt for charge times...not a shocker to me. I was expecting more beef with the speed 1 from the Dewalt since it's not very user friendly from what I've seen on other reviews. I was a bit surprised that the impact was gaining more grunt from the larger battery pack. I'm aware some tools take advantage of it but I didn't think the drills would. 

Great comparison, and much appreciated, as always! My guesses were fairly close, the Hitachi was a dark horse in my eyes, and the Bosch was more mediocre than I expected. Teal, yellow, red placed how I expected them too. My Fuel 2753 is a fantastic impact; it really shows you how amazing the Makita and Dewalt are. 

Great video Dwain. Glad I bought the DCF887 from Dewalt. My IDH182 is an awesome machine but the chuck drives me nuts. Really impressed with my new Dewalt and when I get my new 60v recip next month I'll have the upgraded charger though I am running 2-5.0s and a 2.0 and haven't ever had a recharge time issue cycling batteries. I am one of the few who like mode 1 on the Dewalt. Especially for those finicky finish screws in furniture. I'm keeping my Bosch for a little bit longer, it's nice having an impact wrench available and they make real quality tools but I will eventually let it go when I move in the next two months. 

• Like 1

great job, guys, hitachi surprised me, not a big fan of there cordless, love there air guns, just something more to think about now, its getting to where you just pick your favorite color now, that is not a bad thing

• Like 1

Awesome stuff! You guys really put out a nice thought out review! Like others here...surprised by Hitachi! It's a shame they don't have a bigger presence in the market if they are producing good tools like that.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the love guys.

Hitachi surprised us too. I expected Makita or Dewalt to take top honours.

I was also surprised that the review squished down to 14 minutes in the end, given I crammed about 60GB / 50 parts of footage into it.

• Like 1