Tool addiction

6 minutes ago, 77Ford01 said:

Welcome to a group of addicts.....no 12 step program here......just an empty wallet. Congrats for joining

Welcome to the crew .....I try to park less than 12 steps to the entrance of Home Depot.....

• Like 4

7 hours ago, comp56 said:

Welcome to the crew .....I try to park less than 12 steps to the entrance of Home Depot.....

park in front of the garage door @ pro services, then ignore the pages for you to move, they love it :D

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Weird Tolkienish Figure said:

I was looking for the Milwaukee Dremel, went to HD and Lowes, neither had it. They had the Dremel Dremel, but I've actually heard the Dremel brand Dremels don't last long, I wanted Milwaukee.

Normally I don't push Dremel, but, Dremel is actually quite good at the rotary tools.  It a fan of their other tools but the rotary tools are actually quite solid!

I was looking for the Milwaukee Dremel, went to HD and Lowes, neither had it. They had the Dremel Dremel, but I've actually heard the Dremel brand Dremels don't last long, I wanted Milwaukee.

I have an older dremel xpr 400? Think that's the model and it's about 12 years old and still runs fairly well, just needs some brushes but my m12 rotary is the go to

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The M12 rotary tool is probably the least impressive of all of my Milwaukee cordless tools - right there with the M12 ratchets and both of the original LED flashlights - but does work fine.

Wow... I love that little thing, definitely has performed well in everything I've asked if it all the way from cutting heads to sanding to grinder discs

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Wow... I love that little thing, definitely has performed well in everything I've asked if it all the way from cutting heads to sanding to grinder discs

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here, minus the cutting heads part, I'm not so barbaric lol

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like 1