Home Depot

BMack37

Not a killer power tool deal but the Milwaukee 11-in-1 screwdriver is on sale for $8 now: http://www.homedepot.com/p/Milwaukee-11-in-1-Multi-Tip-Screwdriver-with-ECX-Bits-48-22-2113/202206148

That's a nice little screwdriver to have a couple strategically around for when you need them lol.

I picked this makita kit up today along with a ryobi $20 power screwdriver for $170 out the door! The kit was clearance to $279 and the ryobi triggered the $150 promo. The kit is normally $399. Screenshot_2016-01-21-22-58-30_zpsqve6ro

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Awesome deal rich. Love that hammer, super drill. Does it come with the new batteries with fuel gauge or the older ones?

I have that same kit Rich, you will definitely like it. Now you need the brushless circular saw!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I already have a Bosch circular saw. I was looking for a hammer drill from Bosch as that is what I am invested in with impact, drill, circ saw, jig saw. This ends up being close in price with all the extras and allows me to supplement in tools that Bosch is lacking in. Been thinking some of the outdoor tools.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

According to a post elsewhere, the Ridgid x5 Brushless Hammer Drill, Circ Saw, 2 Ah battery, 4 Ah battery and charger are down to $139 in store if you can still find them.  They were $179 around the holidays, $149 when I bought it a few weeks ago and now $139.  The saw is awesome (7 1/4").  And there is always the LSA.

The Ridgid blower was down to $59 at the store closest to me.   

The milwaukee fastback box cutter two pack was down to $7

Man I went to my HD yesterday and they didn't have nothing!! They never really do.... Sweet deals shuutr!

The ones near me are the sameway. The worst tool inventory. Not like the one Dan goes too. My god, I would think I died and went to heaven at his Home Depot.

According to a post elsewhere, the Ridgid x5 Brushless Hammer Drill, Circ Saw, 2 Ah battery, 4 Ah battery and charger are down to $139 in store if you can still find them.  They were $179 around the holidays, $149 when I bought it a few weeks ago and now $139.  The saw is awesome (7 1/4").  And there is always the LSA.

The Ridgid blower was down to $59 at the store closest to me.   

The milwaukee fastback box cutter two pack was down to $7

That's funny, I wish they had the fast backs in stock near me. They are always out.

in Canada or in the province of Ontario we also have what they call SCOP Scanning Code of Practice:

A little secret that a lot of shoppers do not know about is something called “SCOP”. The Scanning Code of Practice (SCOP) is a promise from the retailer to their customers that there will be accurate scanning at the register on all Universal Product Codes (UPCs).

SCOP is a scanning code that almost every major retailer in Canada abides by. It essentially means “the price we have listed on our shelves will be the price that rings up at the register”.

If the product scans in at a price HIGHER than the price listed on the shelf, the customer is entitled to receive the item free, up to a $10 maximum (customer will receive $10 off when the item costs $10 or more).

SCOP does not include pharmacy related products

The Scanning Code of Practice is endorsed by the Competition Bureau of Canada and was created from the collaborative efforts of the Retail Council of Canada, the Canadian Association of Chain Drug Stores, the Canadian Federation of Independent Grocers and the Canadian Council of Grocery Distributors.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    harikrishna
    Newest Member
    harikrishna