Home Depot

BMack37

The DeWalt 200psi quiet trim compressor (DWFP55130) that was on sale for the Holiday at HD is now marked down to $99. I picked one up last night. The store had 2 more. HD online lists it at $229 while Amazon has it at $199 with great reviews.

Paired with a Lowe’s 10% off coupon and it is a great buy.

• Like 2

You buy a DeWalt kit at $369 and the Miter saw. It splits $150 discount between the 2 tools.

Your receipt will spell out the discount......then with your receipt you can return the drill kit and the discount still will apply.

You can try a HF 20% off coupon and have them apply it to the saw before you scan the drill kit to save even more $....brought mine down to around $250.

I am still trying to get HD to match this.......

post-50418-145417396405_thumb.jpg

The promo ends tomorrow 1/31/16

DeWalt

You buy a DeWalt kit at $369 and the Miter saw. It splits $150 discount between the 2 tools.

Your receipt will spell out the discount......then with your receipt you can return the drill kit and the discount still will apply.

You can try a HF 20% off coupon and have them apply it to the saw before you scan the drill kit to save even more $....brought mine down to around $250.

I am still trying to get HD to match this.......

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1454173962.999486.jpg

The promo ends tomorrow 1/31/16

DeWalt

Awesome explanation 77, I appreciate it.

Definitely check your HD's public computer for deals on the Bosch stuff, apparently some of the laser stuff has been extremely discounted. My HDs don't discount anything so I never get to join in on the fun but hopefully some of you get to.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    stermscar
    Newest Member
    stermscar