Home Depot

BMack37

thanks. I have an old hitachi electric planer that still works (could use new blades) and the adjustment know broke (still works with channel locks) but for this price i had to grab it. They had 2, one was open (pictured) and the one i got was in the box with all accessories and paperwork.

I have always been a fan of bosch corded tools. I hope this one is similar in quality to the rest. I didn't do my research on this tool like i normally do.

• Like 1

I forget to look at the discount rack, unfortunately at my local HD, they move it around all the time.

Discount areas are worthless. You need to check the app and look around. It takes time but deals can be had.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

The last time HD had a sale on Bosch LDM's I got the glm80 I think it was the same price $119. That was nearly two years now. And I love that little sucker. It has almost replaced my tape measures, almost!  I do wish it was the the 100 c. That is Bluetooth. Now they have the 50c lessor money. Don't need more then 125' almost wish the 80 would die. But it's a tough sob. 

• Like 3

I don't know whether it was posted here but I'm about to head out to HD to hopefully find one(or more) of those Dewalt pancake compressors for $45. Wish me luck! I'm not terribly optimistic.

Tried yesterday for a few items. No dewalt compressors and couldn't find supposedly 2 schlage door locks.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Tried three stores, no Dewalts but I did find one(well 5) of the Husky(California Air Tools) Silent Flow compressors for $99. So I bought one, figured worst case scenario I decide I want better specs and return it, have 90 days to decide.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    qipper
    Newest Member
    qipper