Home Depot

BMack37

I also saw a lot of the stuff for tomorrow's sale, most of the stuff didn't have prices or I would have taken more pics and paid attention to models. Bunch of outdoor stuff, lighter fluid, charcoal, some lawn stuff. Milwaukee drill/impact set, Makita set, Dewalt set, Ridgid drill, a Milwaukee sawzall blade kit, bungy cords, B&D battery trickle charger for $20. Hustky ratchet sets and some other misc Husky stuff. There were some things that weren't open yet so this is not all of it. Also took a couple of pics, one with the only priced items(though the signs had to be turned over). And a crapload of ladders:

ckXTpcx.jpg

lq0yTkm.jpg

• Like 3

I was going to PM you, I took my receipt in today and at exactly 30 days, I was refunded the difference. So go to HD and get your $55+ back!

She did a return and rebuy so I have price protection again! haha

XBMaKlw.jpg

I did that today too. One of those I had bought last week at the 98 price and it had been in my truck ever since.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Stercorarius said:

I've been away for too long, I didn't even know there was a spring black Friday. I'll have to swing by tomorrow after work and check it out.

I got the email this morning and looked on line. Unless they have some super deals for $5 in store, every item I saw was what the regular price has been marked at for weeks, if not months. In fact several of the cordless tools are higher than what they were listed for around christmas time. For example, they have a Ridgid X4 impact driver for $99. I could have sworn this was on sale around Christmas for $79.

• Like 1

I got the email this morning and looked on line. Unless they have some super deals for $5 in store, every item I saw was what the regular price has been marked at for weeks, if not months. In fact several of the cordless tools are higher than what they were listed for around christmas time. For example, they have a Ridgid X4 impact driver for $99. I could have sworn this was on sale around Christmas for $79.

The tool "deals" are a bit dodgy, but the ladders ate a decent deal. I haven't had a chance to check out the bins yet, so there may be deals to be had there.

What I don't understand is why we need a Black Friday in April.

I was in there today they had some decent deals on some bits both Dewalt and Milwaukee, promo on Milwaukee Sawzall blades, nothing too out of control, blades weren't cheap enough to get me to buy after stocking up on 1$ diablos

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

What I don't understand is why we need a Black Friday in April.

So, it kind of evolved. I used to work at Target. And they shared with us that the most commonly searched term related to shopping was Black Friday. Even when Black Friday wasn't close. People just equated Black Friday with the best deal they could get. Should I shop now or wait for Black Friday. People weren't buying close out or spring cleaning or clearance because Black Friday was when the sales were the best.

So they decided that they needed to find ways to use the term more often to drive traffic to their sales. So they started correlating a lot of non-holiday related sales to Black Friday. If there wasn't a Presidents' Day or July 4th or Labor Day to bring a sale, they would drop Black Friday into the discussion. "Lower prices than Black Friday". Black Friday in spring. This weekend with Black Friday Savings.

Which all stinks because Black Friday isn't as good as Black Friday used to be. Now it is just the biggest sale of the season.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, MikeInCtown said:

Anyone know if HD has any new M12 specials? They had the free starter kit with 2 tool purchase, but that ended a few days back. Now I see one of the websites offering the free starter kit PLUS an extra battery PLUS a contractor bag with 2 bare tools.

The combos change daily.  If there's a particular pair of tools you're looking for I can let you know if it comes up.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, jeffmcmillan said:

The combos change daily.  If there's a particular pair of tools you're looking for I can let you know if it comes up.

Not necessarily looking for anything, but if the deal is good enough I'll jump. So the new web deal with the charger, two batteries, and the bag may have me buying a Fuel hackzall and the 3/8 wrench. I think thats like a total of $240 for two tools plus two batteries and a bag. I can use both, but they weren't highest on my list of needs.

7 hours ago, SevenOddosFence said:

Few good deals at HD today

007.JPG

This. I would get it.. no questions asked... but alas, there's no HD near me.. maybe online??

But that is for the M18 one, and it's clearly not there sitting on the floor where it once was... well that was an empty photo, just now saw that....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Lansysta
    Newest Member
    Lansysta