Home Depot

BMack37

8 hours ago, olletsocmit said:

so been reading... I am going to HD tomorrow, the harbor freight thing... i thought HD would only match a store coupon if the product is 100% the same thing. I need a few things so i will give it a try.

can i just print this and take it to self checkout?

Screen Shot 2016-05-05 at 3.17.36 AM.png

What the others said, it needs to be a printed coupon from the HF flyer...even then it's a rather small chance anymore, just be really nice because they don't have to accept it. It isn't corporate policy, it's just a customer service courtesy at some HD's. Mostly you'll have luck if the HD is near a HF. Here in Tampa, they'd laugh at me for trying.

• Like 1

The freebie coupons are worth being on their mailing list. Free lights or crappy tape measures that aren't accurate are pretty useful. The free multimeter is also a pretty good battery tester. They also occasionally have tarps which are actually kind of nice.

• Like 1

It's always a letdown when I see something I want on clearance but then see that the big clearance is only 5% off.

Depending on the tag date it most likely has gone down. Keep an eye because it will drop

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Is there a rule of thumb on the tag date and discounts at hd?

Usually goes by the price ending weather it's .06, .04, .00, not quite sure the time frame that stands for but it's basically a countdown.

• Like 1

HD is running more than decent special deal on the Ryobi One+ 3-speed 1/2" impact wrench.

420935157d58a496e064edf8c091d07f.jpg

That's $119 for the tool, charger and a 4.0 AH battery. I think this usually runs $179 and it's the new model that has 300 ft/lbs of torque.

• Like 2

The ryobi is a nice deal because you get the battery and charger, family tempting deal.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My family is tempting me too lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

4 hours ago, khariV said:

HD is running more than decent special deal on the Ryobi One+ 3-speed 1/2" impact wrench.

420935157d58a496e064edf8c091d07f.jpg

That's $119 for the tool, charger and a 4.0 AH battery. I think this usually runs $179 and it's the new model that has 300 ft/lbs of torque.

The Ridgid set (impact wrench + battery + charger + LSA) is only $20 more

http://www.homedepot.com/p/RIDGID-18-Volt-1-2-in-Impact-Wrench-Kit-R86010KN/206736719

• Like 2

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Lansysta
    Newest Member
    Lansysta