Home Depot

BMack37

I've hit upon the Bostitch flooring stapler and the 800-lumen led work light at the 75% off level over the last couple of weeks. Last really great grab was the magnesium Skil worm drive at 75% off last summer. Flippers grab up most everything good nowadays.

Hd has a two for one deal on the new Diablo 24 tooth 7-1/4 framing blades with the new tracking point teeth.  I saw a brochure by the pro desk, might need a pro account, and was looking for for a two pack and couldn't find one but the cashier just rang them up solo and it worked fineimage.jpeg. $10 for two great blades and you can even get them in your favorite color... As long as it's red!

image.jpeg

• Like 3

Hd has a two for one deal on the new Diablo 24 tooth 7-1/4 framing blades with the new tracking point teeth.  I saw a brochure by the pro desk, might need a pro account, and was looking for for a two pack and couldn't find one but the cashier just rang them up solo and it worked fineimage.jpeg. $10 for two great blades and you can even get them in your favorite color... As long as it's red!

image.jpeg

You don't need a pro account for deals, I have one but have yet to have pro exclusive deals... Pro gives you discounts on paint once you reach certain thresholds

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    tharunjohar46
    Newest Member
    tharunjohar46