Home Depot

BMack37

So I had to share this today I get a text from my really good friend who's working around the house and his Ryobe drill and a few other tools just don't work anymore well or broken nor do the batteries hold a charge etc. you know you're like 1-2 years old ha ha. He asked me what I think you should that'll be a good deal. I told him to go to Home Depot right now and buy the Milwaukee M18 fuel impact driver and hammer drill combo kit....

... 20 minutes later I get a text message:
2571f215879cfd016d0634b5aa7f8353.jpg

on sale for $350 right now plus you get a free tool - he chose the circular saw

Hahaha. I thought it was pretty funny and cool.

• Like 6

So I had to share this today I get a text from my really good friend who's working around the house and his Ryobe drill and a few other tools just don't work anymore well or broken nor do the batteries hold a charge etc. you know you're like 1-2 years old ha ha. He asked me what I think you should that'll be a good deal. I told him to go to Home Depot right now and buy the Milwaukee M18 fuel impact driver and hammer drill combo kit....

... 20 minutes later I get a text message:
2571f215879cfd016d0634b5aa7f8353.jpg

on sale for $350 right now plus you get a free tool - he chose the circular saw

Hahaha. I thought it was pretty funny and cool.

Too bad it's not the fuel saw but gotta love bundles!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wow still!? That's cool thought that was over with awhile ago

I take it back. It was there last week because I had an email reminder for it if it came back in stock. Went back to my email and now it says no longer available.

Carry on forget the last 3 posts!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

It is used to establish or verify points in the same horizontal plane. It is used in surveying and building with a vertical staff to measure height differences and to transfer, measure and set heights. Man that surveying class is paying off.

• Like 4

We have a decent HD deal page here but I miss the one on Garage Journal. There were good deals all the time to be found too bad people became dicks about penny deals, and all the good posters are gone. It got pretty damn toxic at the end. I wonder if they ended up somewhere else.

We have a decent HD deal page here but I miss the one on Garage Journal. There were good deals all the time to be found too bad people became dicks about penny deals, and all the good posters are gone. It got pretty damn toxic at the end. I wonder if they ended up somewhere else.

What happened noticed that spn guy was gone I don't go in there too often went s good few weeks came back and you'd thought an atom bomb went off lol

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A Spn got banned and other people got ran off. There was a bunch of drama about penny deals going away and how aggressive people were about them. Spn posted HD deals in the Lowes page after the mod locked the HD deals thread.

Yikes talk about man drama! That's nuts he posted some great deals

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is not really a deal but my local Home Depot had all these 25% off the other day I heard and I missed it. They are now back up to regular price now. This set up as new as of a week ago at my store. So check your local stores because it seems they go on sale soon as they come up a store for the first few days8a2f923dd4fbec4f074f6138b83fcb7d.jpg

2 hours ago, KnarlyCarl said:

That'd be a great deal if I could use a 3x large as anything other than a tent. I'd need to hit the gym or the pizza or both to bulk up seriously to pull off that size. 

• Like 1

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    tharunjohar46
    Newest Member
    tharunjohar46