Home Depot

BMack37

On 10/30/2016 at 1:29 AM, khariV said:

I was in the depot tonight and saw this deal. It's good enough to warrant its own thread, but in the spirit of keeping this thread the home of the dept deals, I present...

Ridgid Brushless 7.25" miter saw kit for $199. 

IMG_6077.PNG

I have no idea how long it's good for, but the deal is posted on the website, so it's. not just a local store clearance. 

So, anyone who hesitated on this has missed it.  I don't know what was going on, but the kit is back up to $349 again on the website.   Oh well, might have more luck in-store.

So, anyone who hesitated on this has missed it.  I don't know what was going on, but the kit is back up to $349 again on the website.   Oh well, might have more luck in-store.

Was 199 in my store the other day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still $199 at the Winchester, VA store

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

On 10/31/2016 at 5:18 PM, khariV said:

I believe it's still $199 at my Home Depot also. You gotta love the smell when you walk into any Home Depot. For some reason it puts me in a better mood and makes me happy lol

Anyone else?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, KnarlyCarl said:

Two pack of Avanti 10" 60 tooth blades for $24.97

Sounds like ok blades, maybe use them with older or dirty lumber, throwaway price, to be expected being that cheap...

http://thd.co/13thgDI

The problem is 60t is a lot of teeth for rough cuts.  Thin ply is the only thing I could find they were decent for.

They've started marking down a ton of stuff online in the last couple days but nothing that great.  Then there's this wacky thing I ran into that I've never seen before...

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Makita-Drywall-Nose-Adaptor-for-Impact-Drivers-194633-2/205182378

5de49159-8fdc-41d3-b952-49cde5ecdeda_100

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    tharunjohar46
    Newest Member
    tharunjohar46