Home Depot

BMack37

4 hours ago, HiltiWpg said:

So, HomeDepot has Knipex now...

Hadn't noticed that before. They are super expensive though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are all super expensive for the most part, toolbarn has the best prices in knipex I found

• Like 1

9 hours ago, HiltiWpg said:

So, HomeDepot has Knipex now...

Hadn't noticed that before. They are super expensive though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They've had them for a while, limited choice in select stores around here but very good selection online. Prices are not great but some are reasonable. HD also sells Witte online. You'd be surprised with some of HD's items, they even sell Hakko and Weller soldering stations.

Promo code: OCTOBERHD

For $10 off $100 online at HomeDepot.com

I have not tried it....and of course I just bought (2) Toughsystem DS450 online 2 days ago. Win some and lose some [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Tough Tool Reviews on Instragram

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Bigmikez said:

I'm seriously thinking about getting the black hoodie....anybody own one? What's your thoughts?

I pulled the trigger on the black one, bare tool. Factor about $20 for the power port you are at $59 for the jacket. I have the new M12 which is slick with the 4 way stretch but I like the prospects of a "Carhartt" style as well. 

I'm seriously thinking about getting the black hoodie....anybody own one? What's your thoughts?

I have the DeWalt jacket and Hoodie.....the jacket is a bit bulky. The arms are a little short on the hoodie. I just bought the Milwaukee jacket and hoodie from HD on clearance and like them both a lot better. The m12 battery is more comfortable to carry around.

Tough Tool Reviews on Instragram
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, KnarlyCarl said:

Rocket is the same price as the tower light, thought they would have a $100+ premium over the stand light

$249

M18 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless ROCKET LED Tower Light with Free M18 18-Volt 5.0Ah Starter Kit

http://thd.co/2ccIXpR

That'a because that is the old stand light. The new one is $399 bare tool so it's a $150 premium. 

http://m.homedepot.com/p/Milwaukee-M18-18-Volt-Lithium-Ion-Cordless-Rocket-LED-Stand-Light-Charger-2135-20/207041807

Unless every retailer and Milwaukee don't know what they're talking about, they are both "rocket" lights. They are categorizing all of their lights into the Rover, Radius, or Rocket categories. Rover for smaller mobile lights that "rove", Radius for large area lighting, and Rocket for their criminally overpriced stand lights. Then again I might not know what I'm talking about.

Screenshot_2016-10-23-10-38-59.png

• Like 1

Parting the saw and battery and charger you can possibly make some money on Ebay. Especially if you don't have to pay sales tax or high shipping. The kit is selling for 354 on ebay right now

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Milwaukee-M18-FUEL-18-Volt-Lithium-Ion-Reciprocating-Saw-w-M18-9-0Ah-Starter-Kit-/252592341185?hash=item3acfad40c1:g:fKsAAOSw8w1YBp6V

2 minutes ago, DR99 said:

Parting the saw and battery and charger you can possibly make some money on Ebay. Especially if you don't have to pay sales tax or high shipping. The kit is selling for 354 on ebay right now

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Milwaukee-M18-FUEL-18-Volt-Lithium-Ion-Reciprocating-Saw-w-M18-9-0Ah-Starter-Kit-/252592341185?hash=item3acfad40c1:g:fKsAAOSw8w1YBp6V

Acme had free shipping and no tax on these combos. I've actually seen quite a few CL posts for them lately as well. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    lamparina
    Newest Member
    lamparina