Home Depot

BMack37

6 hours ago, BMack37 said:

Yeah, it was the kit that I linked to but for $199. apparently it was a deal of the day once before for the same price in April so it might be back.

April post: http://slickdeals.net/f/8637850-milwaukee-m18-18v-1-2-cordless-impact-wrench-w-ring-kit-199-free-s-h?src=SiteSearchV2_SearchBarV2Algo1

Every now and then they have this deal at all the farm suppliers for a month. That's when I got mine. If I were back on the market. I would go with the free grease gun with purchase of 2763.

• Like 1

Some of that has been on clearance for awhile it might be hard to find a stock that still has any stock left. Between Garage Journal and Slickdeals its hard to get HD clearance deals anymore shit goes super fast depending on your area.

Some of that has been on clearance for awhile it might be hard to find a stock that still has any stock left. Between Garage Journal and Slickdeals its hard to get HD clearance deals anymore shit goes super fast depending on your area.

Agreed. Think I took some of the pics two weeks ago and forgot to post them.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

25 minutes ago, rrich1 said:

Agreed. Think I took some of the pics two weeks ago and forgot to post them.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

It also depends which region Prices don't drop the same in all areas and some stores just don't inventory the same stuff.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    tharunjohar46
    Newest Member
    tharunjohar46