Home Depot

BMack37

I have ridgid, i want it more for the battery and charger

I'm already playing in the lime green end of the pool, so I went with the Ryobi. I need another battery platform like I need a hole in the head.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, rrich1 said:

I picked up a 12" pliers, 7" locking pliers, and the dewalt needle nose.

I have one more to post up but going to go get it tomorrow before I post it. emoji6.png

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I bought up all the locking pliers when they were 9$ ? I also bought the nippers when they were clearanced at about 19

I bought up all the locking pliers when they were 9$ ? I also bought the nippers when they were clearanced at about 19

I thought about the nippers but I'm not sure what I would use them for. What use do they serve for you? Still a few of the smaller locking pliers left, not sure if I will go back or not.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, rrich1 said:

I thought about the nippers but I'm not sure what I would use them for. What use do they serve for you? Still a few of the smaller locking pliers left, not sure if I will go back or not.

I bought them as a just cause tool but they have been very useful for cutting old screws flush and pulling any size nail out if you grab around the head and rock them back it gets you to where a hammer can get at it or you can continue rocking it back and pull the nail completely.

• Like 1

I bought them as a just cause tool but they have been very useful for cutting old screws flush and pulling any size nail out if you grab around the head and rock them back it gets you to where a hammer can get at it or you can continue rocking it back and pull the nail completely.

Gotya. Might pick them up then for the $5

Did you see if there was those bomb ryobi lights knarlycarl has on sale? Also was there a deal on an impact driver. I'd like to get my dad one for fathers day as he has never used an impact driver in the 30+ years he's done construction. Drives every screw with a Makita corded drill that's older than me. 

• Like 1

Did you see if there was those bomb ryobi lights knarlycarl has on sale? Also was there a deal on an impact driver. I'd like to get my dad one for fathers day as he has never used an impact driver in the 30+ years he's done construction. Drives every screw with a Makita corded drill that's older than me. 

No lights on sale and that impact is an online deal I didn't see it there

• Like 1

HEY CONGRATS ON WINNKNG THE ACME MONDAY TOOL GIVEAWAY!!!!

• Like 3

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Lansysta
    Newest Member
    Lansysta