Home Depot

BMack37

That is exactly what I did. I returned the standard kit and bought the new kit and got the saw. I returned my brushless Ridgid circular saw as well so the total cost was almost a wash. You could also opt to sell the saw separate and wind up with a one key kit for the same $350. If the saw new goes for $229, and you sell it for $150-$175, someone gets a deal and you get an upgraded kit.

So I just looked at my receipt again. Because of the way the discounts are worked in the Home Depot register, if you take one part of the deal back you get a pro rated amount based on the discount value. In this case, the refund value for the saw is about $156 and the refund value for the One Key kit is $344 and change. So you could buy the kit with the saw and then just return the saw next week and have a One Key kit for less than $350, which is the price of their standard Fuel kit.

Alright, I just swapped out for the one key kit plus the sawzall. Hell yeah! Time to cut some stuff!Image1459729808.715452.jpg

Just got home... A little disappointed that Milwaukee did not include the 'Rapid Charger' in the 2796-22 kit. If you look at the picture on their website it clearly shows one, but the specs say something different. Oh well, nitpicking, but for the money you'd think they'd not cheap out on that.

• Like 5

I would hit Milwaukee on social media about it they might hook you up. I really want the 6 port supercharger but that thing is so damn expensive its like 175 bucks way too much for a charger!!

• Like 1

Didn't find any of those deals jimbo :( but I did find this... What a bad day to forget wallet at home lol I didn't think I was gonna need it today or else I would've just payed for it with just my ID and social ? plus I was in a rush to get back to work... The guys told me that they might lower the price by Friday if it doesn't sell but I have a feeling it will b4 I go back.

image.jpg

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, JimboS1ice said:

Dude I need to watch out for that one, that's an insane price

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know bro!! I went in looking for those stubbys and decided to walk through that path and saw it I was shit!! I was late to work this morning and forgot my damn wallet but hopefully I can go back 2marrow or Thursday to pick it up:}

I picked them up because I thought they were ratcheting, when I realized they didn't I put them back, they had so many I'm sure they'll drop the price again, they still have Christmas flashlights lol.

Jimbo

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, JimboS1ice said:

I picked them up because I thought they were ratcheting, when I realized they didn't I put them back, they had so many I'm sure they'll drop the price again, they still have Christmas flashlights lol.

Jimbo

The ratcheting stubby Gearwrench are $25 at Northern.

SAE: http://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200658510_200658510

Metric: http://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200661234_200661234

• Like 1

I got a m12 light like that but with the incandescent bulb and battery and charger for $55 new, not too bad. Then I bought some LEDs from online to put in the flashlight for $5 an led and then about a year in, the switch went bad, they replaced the whole flashlight, so i basically got a brand new flashlight for free, and it's been going strong ever since. WHen i sent it in for warranty, i put the original bulb back in just in case they noticed and threw a fit that it wasn't with the original bulb haha and I could keep my $5 led too. Either way, i'm sure the bulb type didn't matter, but didn't want to take the chance....

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 77Ford01 said:

When does HD's Spring Black Friday start?

Starts tomorrow.......6 am

They had everything covered up pretty good .....emoji35.png

Have to stop back on Thursday I guess....emoji848.png

Yeah, I was thinking about delaying my pickup of the Bosch spade bit set until tomorrow because of it...but I'm thinking it's going to be a bunch of crap like Black Friday. Though they did have the Bessey clamps deal on BF. emoji848.png

1 hour ago, 99_XC600 said:

Sweet deal. I managed to find for $90 about 3 weeks ago. I love it.

I was going to PM you, I took my receipt in today and at exactly 30 days, I was refunded the difference. So go to HD and get your $55+ back!

She did a return and rebuy so I have price protection again! haha

XBMaKlw.jpg

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    stermscar
    Newest Member
    stermscar