Home Depot

BMack37

I saw the blower tonight in the depot and came really close to taking one home. The problem is that I've already got a gas hand held blower that can't blow wet leaves, I technically don't need a battery operated one too. That plus I've got my eye on the Dewalt OPE for the trimmer and the chainsaw. Next time...

26 minutes ago, khariV said:

I saw the blower tonight in the depot and came really close to taking one home. The problem is that I've already got a gas hand held blower that can't blow wet leaves, I technically don't need a battery operated one too. That plus I've got my eye on the Dewalt OPE for the trimmer and the chainsaw. Next time...

Shame on you @khariV "technically don't need" is the anti venom to this site!!!!! ;)

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, ChrisK said:

Shame on you @khariV "technically don't need" is the anti venom to this site!!!!! ;)

The fact that I own both the Dewalt string trimmer and leaf blower while having a dedicated lawn guy and no trees on my property corroborates this statement. Thanks TIA lol

• Like 4

I technically don't need a lot of stuff but I still buy it!

Haha, I guess I'm really trying to stick to "technically don't need AND don't already have one of" as my mantra. All the shiny red things I've gotten from Woodpeckers aren't duplicated, so they qualify even thought I don't NEED them (does anyone actually need a $300 set of squares?). The blower... Well I actually have convinced myself that I DO need a Stihl BR600, so there you have it.

• Like 2

Haha, I guess I'm really trying to stick to "technically don't need AND don't already have one of" as my mantra. All the shiny red things I've gotten from Woodpeckers aren't duplicated, so they qualify even thought I don't NEED them (does anyone actually need a $300 set of squares?). The blower... Well I actually have convinced myself that I DO need a Stihl BR600, so there you have it.

That woodpecker stuff is awesome, but at the time I can't justify the price.

6 hours ago, DaveJr. said:

Today only! Dewalt 5 piece 20V Max tool kit plus cut off tool and Bluetooth speaker. $399. Also a 4 tool Milwaukee tool kit for $299. 

http://m.homedepot.com/SpecialBuy/SpecialBuyOfTheDay?mi_u=184586021&cm_mmc=hd_email-_-SBOTD-_-20160418_sbotd_2930152-_-sbotd_cta&et_rid=106670804

I saw that too until I looked at what you get and realized that the stuff isn't their latest generation brushless stuff. When you look up the specs for the stuff you get, the deal doesn't seem all that great, despitetheir almost half off claim.

• 3 weeks later...

so been reading... I am going to HD tomorrow, the harbor freight thing... i thought HD would only match a store coupon if the product is 100% the same thing. I need a few things so i will give it a try.

can i just print this and take it to self checkout?

Screen Shot 2016-05-05 at 3.17.36 AM.png

5 hours ago, olletsocmit said:

so been reading... I am going to HD tomorrow, the harbor freight thing... i thought HD would only match a store coupon if the product is 100% the same thing. I need a few things so i will give it a try.

can i just print this and take it to self checkout?

Screen Shot 2016-05-05 at 3.17.36 AM.png

If I am able to use that 20% off HF coupon........I will be buying some tools!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Lansysta
    Newest Member
    Lansysta