Home Depot

BMack37

It probably could as long as your aren't firing them like a machine gun, I'd go bigger for framing nailer.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hmm, I'm gonna have to pass then. My dad said I could have his old broken Hitachi if I could fix it. I'm sure it's just a bad pressure switch.

Hmm, I'm gonna have to pass then. My dad said I could have his old broken Hitachi if I could fix it. I'm sure it's just a bad pressure switch.

Yea it's cfm is 2.1 most framing guns are 4 and 5

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, JimboS1ice said:

Its not a bad little compressor, gets most jobs done as long as you aren't trying to run too crazy of tools. Would be good to mod with some wheels on it to roll it around.

Great minds think alike, that was literally my first thought when I saw the feet. At the moment I think I'm just going to use it as a air gun and tire infiltrator, considering grabbing a cheap(used) air ratchet(pushing it's limits). I don't really have any projects that can use it right now, pretty much bought it because it's a good deal...and I can REALLY use an air gun. Seems like every couple of days I'm wishing I had one and home, I've become spoiled with the one at work.

P.S. Consider this a bit of a payback because I probably wouldn't have bought it if you weren't a fan of it...it's even more quiet than I thought it was! You can literally have a conversation at normal speaking volume while both people have their hands on the compressor.

• Like 2

Great minds think alike, that was literally my first thought when I saw the feet. At the moment I think I'm just going to use it as a air gun and tire infiltrator, considering grabbing a cheap(used) air ratchet(pushing it's limits). I don't really have any projects that can use it right now, pretty much bought it because it's a good deal...and I can REALLY use an air gun. Seems like every couple of days I'm wishing I had one and home, I've become spoiled with the one at work.

P.S. Consider this a bit of a payback because I probably wouldn't have bought it if you weren't a fan of it...it's even more quiet than I thought it was! You can literally have a conversation at normal speaking volume while both people have their hands on the compressor.

You want to buy my air ratchet? Snap- On, works perfect, I can sell it cheap, don't need it, haven't used it for long time. Message me if you think this is something you would be interested in.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

2 hours ago, BMack37 said:
2 hours ago, BMack37 said:

Tried three stores, no Dewalts but I did find one(well 5) of the Husky(California Air Tools) Silent Flow compressors for $99. So I bought one, figured worst case scenario I decide I want better specs and return it, have 90 days to decide.

I grabbed a Husky as soon as they dropped down to $99 a few weeks ago.  I figured they would sell out quick like the California Air Tools did.  I was in HD friday and was surprised to still find a Husky still there.

• Like 1

Just now, redmed said:

I grabbed a Husky as soon as they dropped down to $99 a few weeks ago.  I figured they would sell out quick like the California Air Tools did.  I was in HD friday and was surprised to still find a Husky still there.

It's lucky that most people don't know it's a rebrand! Seems like everyone in Tampa knew because they're all gone, I had to go just outside of Tampa to find one.

• Like 1

Milwaukee temp gun and fuel circular saw (6-1/2) on sale.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Milwaukee-Laser-Temperature-Fun-Infrared-10-1-Thermometer-NIST-2267-20NST/206260203

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Milwaukee-M18-FUEL-18-Volt-Lithium-Ion-Brushless-6-1-2-in-Cordless-Circular-Saw-Kit-2730-22/204410443

Unrelated, but I've noticed they seem to shuffle the m12 bonus bare tool deals daily so if there's something in particular you're looking for it's worth checking back every couple days.

Edit:

http://www.homedepot.com/p/DEWALT-20-Volt-MAX-Lithium-Ion-Cordless-Drywall-Cut-Out-Tool-Kit/205468625

ca9b72a11413e99911d304e7166f87c4.jpg

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder how many guys and gals listen to tunes on the job? I know at home I do, but I have a stereo to listen too. I know a bunch of contractors and they all listen to a radio. Funny. I'm just not one? Weird I guess what's new.

John, Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wonder how many guys and gals listen to tunes on the job? I know at home I do, but I have a stereo to listen too. I know a bunch of contractors and they all listen to a radio. Funny. I'm just not one? Weird I guess what's new.

John, Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't either. I've had help that liked too. But as for me. Could care less. Usally I have so much on my mind I don't even think of or take the time to turn on or hear a radio. Lol

Millerz

• Like 1

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    qipper
    Newest Member
    qipper