To the Crew

regopit

I would like to take this time to thank the CREW for another great year here on the TIA forum. Dan and Eric provide us a fantastic place to come and hang out and talk tools and make new friends. I have to say the the TIA forum is one of the best tool forums on the web and what makes it the best forum the CREW. With out you guys this would be a lonely place. 

Merry Christmas CREW and a Fantastic New Year.

Image result for Christmas GIF

• Like 12

Merry Christmas Dan and Eric! and as for all you crazy ass making me spend shit loads of money tool junkies..... I just wanna say I Love getting on here with you all everyday and really do appreciate all that you guys teach and bring to our awesome forum!!?? Merry Christmas crew ??

• Like 6

Merry Christmas everyone as me being some whatva newbie and sharing my tool fixing and such all of you have been so supporting and I want to take a minute and say thank all of you for making this forum what it is and it would be what it is today with y'all 

glad to have another solid contributor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

Just try to keep things in control and the heat on, if your furnace stops working, or your toilet don't flush and you call me out, I accept cash and eggnog. :D. Fortunately tomorrow is my last day on call for awhile. 

Cheers and thanks for putting up with me! 

• Like 5

Just try to keep things in control and the heat on, if your furnace stops working, or your toilet don't flush and you call me out, I accept cash and eggnog. . Fortunately tomorrow is my last day on call for awhile. 

️️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 2

On 12/24/2016 at 4:41 PM, KnarlyCarl said:

Just try to keep things in control and the heat on, if your furnace stops working, or your toilet don't flush and you call me out, I accept cash and eggnog. :D. Fortunately tomorrow is my last day on call for awhile. 

Screw you buddyy, it was like 83 degrees today, no heat as on at all today. :P

• Like 1