PURPLE mattress

KnarlyCarl

sure they do, like toasters......I;m happy with our serta icomfort memory foam mattress with isocool pillows.....

it's not the mattress that gives you a good sleep it is stress, get rid of stress from your life and you can sleep in a ditch!

Yeah the only place I can fall asleep consistently is in the driver's seat of an 8000 series international at 64 mph or the operator seat of a swather. This raw egg test sure seems like a powerful demonstration but did actual science come up with it, or did the marketing firm that purple hired come up with it? It doesn't crack eggs so it makes you sleep better, I also heard that it not spilling a glass of wine when someone jumps on it makes you sleep better.  Moral of the story is I wouldn't ever spend 1k on a mattress and still not be able to sleep when I could spend 1k on some tools I don't really need and still not be able to sleep.

• Like 4

I've been looking for a better place to store my eggs, looks like I just found it! I always wonder about mattresses and their marketing. My kids usually end up rooting me out of the bed so I generally end up on the couch!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

On ‎1‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 3:01 PM, Logan said:

Ive never heard of them sleep number in my opinion has the best mattress 

I agree with Logan and Kato. My wife likes a much softer mattress than I do so our sleep number has been great for us. Longer warranty than almost any other mattress and no flipping it either. Totally worth it.

On ‎1‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 0:02 PM, Kato said:

Sleep Number. Expensive but worth it.

• Like 2

I have been looking at these and a co-worker bought a king size purple mattress.  He loved it and said it was the best mattress he ever had but his wife did not like it.  We can all guess what happened.  He had to return it.  He said it was easy they had Goodwill come pick it up and they refunded his money that day.

We always had hand me down mattress and I always had lower back problems and I was only in my late 20's, 2 years ago my wife went out and bought a new mattress set when I heard she spent over $1000 I was like WTF?!?! But man no regrets at all I've had zero back problems since then the funny part is I don't even know the damn name of the mattress ?

• Like 2

On 1/1/2017 at 3:02 PM, Kato said:

Sleep Number. Expensive but worth it.

I've had a sleep number for 14 years. It's awesome. I've had to replace a couple of foam insert dividers but it is an awesome bed. I bought the higher end one with the pillow top and it's completely washable, super light weight and I've never had a problem with the air bags. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Doneright said:

I agree with Logan and Kato. My wife likes a much softer mattress than I do so our sleep number has been great for us. Longer warranty than almost any other mattress and no flipping it either. Totally worth it.

I have used the warranty once and it is a great warranty. At this point I can still get parts for the bed at a discount as the warranty continues chugging along :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ChrisK said:

I've had a sleep number for 14 years. It's awesome. I've had to replace a couple of foam insert dividers but it is an awesome bed. I bought the higher end one with the pillow top and it's completely washable, super light weight and I've never had a problem with the air bags. 

My wife and I exactly !!!!!! All we have replaced are foam dividers, and 1 air fitting ....LOVE OURS !!!!

• Like 2

I know what you mean big Mike, all I've used was the run of the mill hand me down mattresses. I'm in one now as I type this. I don't think anything of it, but I can imagine that changing with age.

Thanks for the real-world input, guys..

The PURPLE people had to find a test that would make their product look good where the others would fail, no matter how rediculous it seemed. Yup, the others smashed the eggs, solid science right there....:rolleyes: