Name That Tool

Conductor562

haha we used to bug the new young welders, walk up to them and in a real surprised voice say holey shit is that a duckweigh? while pointing at their newly finished weld....and being a boss they would look with a scare and say what is a duckweigh .....and we would walk away saying about 4lbs.....

or another was walk up to a guy and say is that a tukaway weld? they would look and say what the hell i a tucaway weld?

and we would say a tucaway weld needs to be hidden cause it looks like shit!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, comp56 said:

haha we used to bug the new young welders, walk up to them and in a real surprised voice say holey shit is that a duckweigh? while pointing at their newly finished weld....and being a boss they would look with a scare and say what is a duckweigh .....and we would walk away saying about 4lbs.....

or another was walk up to a guy and say is that a tukaway weld? they would look and say what the hell i a tucaway weld?

and we would say a tucaway weld needs to be hidden cause it looks like shit!

I like sending green guys for spots for the spot welder. Or tell em to take straps up to the roof and attach em to the sky hook. They usually return feeling a lil silly once they figure it out.