Jronman

Milwaukee will finally update their m18 jigsaw and add a 18Ah battery.

Dewalt Ultra Flexvolt, 120V battery line. Dewalt will now have 8v, 12V, 18v, 20v, 40v, 60v, 120v battery platforms. 

You forgot their 36v, it will make a comeback for no apparent reason between now and 2022

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It's really hard to be on Facebook and Twitter right now. Instagram has been pretty safe. I'm tired of this Anti-Trump and Anti-Liberal BS, what ever happened to that thing where you're not supposed to talk about politics? No one cares what you(not you but people in general) think, arguing online isn't going to change someone's political views.

2022, I wonder how many lights Milwaukee will have by then

I just got a dm last night from a friend who has different political views than myself. But I don't think he knows that, seeing how his message was about unfollowing someone because they were full of hate and gave them the finger. [emoji17]. Are our common interests, and trade brotherhoods not enough anymore for some to look past "politics" and just be decent!

• Like 2

Also in 2022 [mention=53737]Stercorarius[/mention] will finally meet Taylor Swift in person... face to face that is...

2022 - bananas become the official measurement of the United States

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2