While waiting for new Dewalt tools

Framer joe

Got the Dewalt tool chest already.,.needed a work station,,,almost went with Red, almost....this husky 60" is real nice ...adjustable peg board..soft close drawers,.huge top drawer 60x24...cabinet fits my Honda generator...need more tools to fill it..! 

750$    on sale at HD 598$ ..Then... 150$ off that price for couple dings in the back, that the fork lift driver put in it when loading it in my truck..lol...560lbs not light...

really wanted the new Dewalt work station (not available yet) but couldn't pass this up, looked at it for 3 weeks.....

IMG_0610.JPG

IMG_0611.JPG

IMG_0612.JPG

IMG_0613.JPG

• Like 7

Green was the Only company that made a cordless router for the last 10years (until 3weeks ago,now rigid and Makita)  and a cordless 5" orbital sander ( until recently,now rigid and Makita) ....you know I love Dewalt , I'm very happy that they make some and assemble some tools here, but face it everything is Chinese,Taiwan etc... make all the tools here and I'll buy them here....

even Snap On has a lot of Chinese tools..........I'm buying a whole line of Bosch 12v tools...the shit they have is unbelievable...router, planer, vacuum, and everything else Milwaukee has....