Rift'd

WigWagWorkshop

Good Day Crew!

Hope all has been well! I know I have not been posting has much lately, and for that I apologize.  It was a pretty awesome summer, spent a lot of time with my Grandson, doing Pappy/Grandson stuff.I did have some more surgery on my back, so I was down for a couple months recovering.

I did save up for a few new toys for the workshop, and I am working on an updated shop tour video.

NOW, for the sad news, I was just informed that after 15 years of being dedicated to my employer, I was put on the chopping block.  I can't go into details at this point, so I will leave it here for now.

I am a postive person, and I believe when one door is slammed shut, doors to a better path are open.

I look forward to being back has an active member of the TIACREW community, and hanging out with y'all here on the forums.

-Steven

• Like 2

I'm really sorry to hear that.  I've been in tech for 20 years and have seen my share of RIFs.  A couple of years ago, I was "offered" the opportunity to pick up and move to a different city for a possibly worse position.  I was lucky and found another job locally without too much drama, but I can totally sympathize.

• Like 1

On 10/12/2017 at 12:57 PM, khariV said:

I'm really sorry to hear that.  I've been in tech for 20 years and have seen my share of RIFs.  A couple of years ago, I was "offered" the opportunity to pick up and move to a different city for a possibly worse position.  I was lucky and found another job locally without too much drama, but I can totally sympathize.

I’m also in technology, 20+ years 

On 10/12/2017 at 4:43 AM, JimboS1ice said:

That’s too bad man, hopefully your experience will land you a new gig soon! Glad to hear from you man hope all is well I’ve missed your input on here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right On!  You been kicking some serious ass on your YouTube Channel, and Instagram.  I try to comment as much has I can, but I been watching a lot of YT vids on the AppleTV, and Google has decided not to give an option to leave comments using the AppleTV.