FS:Shaper Origin handheld CNC wood router

duchess

My Husband passed away I have no need for this machine. Letting it go at a low price. $1900 or B/O. I believe this was from the second production run. He pre-ordered it during their Kickstarter campaign. he just don't use that much. It is a solidly made, precision woodworking tool. You can upload designs you create in SVG format or use their converter tool for CAD. Designs can be loaded by USB memory stick if you don't have WiFi in your workshop.Used very little

router.jpg

On 8/3/2020 at 11:55 AM, duchess said:

My Husband passed away I have no need for this machine. Letting it go at a low price. $1900 or B/O. I believe this was from the second production run. He pre-ordered it during their Kickstarter campaign. he just don't use that much. It is a solidly made, precision woodworking tool. You can upload designs you create in SVG format or use their converter tool for CAD. Designs can be loaded by USB memory stick if you don't have WiFi in your workshop.Used very little

router.jpg

thats a good deal @Eric - TIA @Dan - TIA @JimboS1ice @ChrisK @rrich1

On 8/8/2020 at 4:13 PM, duchess said:

@ken  i have a festool Domino XL Joiner available too 

I meant specifically related to the Shaper Origin. For example the shaper tape, systainer storage box, and cutter bits should be 3 different one that came with the kit. What is in this video is what comes with the Origin 

Sorry for the confusion. I am interested in getting an Origin but it would be nice to know what is included so I know what extra I have to get that’s not included. 

• Like 1

I would suggest have the person upload a picture of unit with your username on a piece of paper in the pic before i would consider sending any money to anyone or anywhere.....

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

It was a good deal indeed. I will need soon a router for my incoming project and I'm not sure which one to choose. I'm searching information in woodworking forums now. I find the info stated in this buyer's guide pretty resonable and I think Makita is not a bad option. However, I'd like to hear from your personnal experience. What you like or dislike? Which brands I need to avoid? I really think I don't need a full size router.