Show off your rides!

07Sierra

Thought it might be cool for everyone to show off their rides since we like to show off our tools

2007 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 4WD with 90,000 miles.... 5.3 DOD, all leather, onstar, bose stereo etc... 

Does a good job carting my tools around :)

528351_10151914940079012_1508475347_n.jp

I have to say I like a Ford F150 over a Gm pickup. I have had both an 06 F150 and a 08 Silverado. I liked the engine and ride of the Chevy over the Ford, but everything I think the F150 did better. Plus  I'm not really sold on the 2014 redesigned trucks they look kind of funky.

I'd love to have another 3/4 Ton diesel. Fuel prices got too crazy to keep it as it was more a luxury than a real need. I had an F-250 with the 7.3 Powerstroke. It was a nice truck but fuel prices went nuts and I needed a crew cab.

Nice truck guys. I miss my GMC. 100K and never had a problem. I'll have to toss a picture of my truck up here. Went with a Ford, but wish I went back with GMC.

What's wrong with your Ford Eric?

What's wrong with your Ford Eric?

He found it on the road dead.....

I'd love to have another 3/4 Ton diesel. Fuel prices got too crazy to keep it as it was more a luxury than a real need. I had an F-250 with the 7.3 Powerstroke. It was a nice truck but fuel prices went nuts and I needed a crew cab.

I am a Cummins diesel guy! Powerchokes are my least favorite....

For a good chunk of time Ford had way too many issues with the Powerstroke engines, but they brought the design and manufacturing in house from International truck and with the latest engine I haven't heard too many issues. You can't go wrong with any of these trucks to be honest. I will say Dodge now Ram really turned it around with the latest Ram pickup. I think I would take the new v6 truck I don't really town all that much and it gets like 25 mpg if I remember right. People wonder why they don't make compact pickups anymore that's why with incentives and such your not far off on the price and you get so much more truck for your money.

For a good chunk of time Ford had way too many issues with the Powerstroke engines, but they brought the design and manufacturing in house from International truck and with the latest engine I haven't heard too many issues. You can't go wrong with any of these trucks to be honest. I will say Dodge now Ram really turned it around with the latest Ram pickup. I think I would take the new v6 truck I don't really town all that much and it gets like 25 mpg if I remember right. People wonder why they don't make compact pickups anymore that's why with incentives and such your not far off on the price and you get so much more truck for your money.

Yeah The new engines from international suck, Duramax, i call em Durashit for short hahaha! The V6 are impressive, you still get just as much power as the v8.

Top Gear USA tested the biggest truck each company made and the poor Ram was so much slower than the ford or chevy.not that speed is the most important thing on a big dually truck. Unless your towing some serious weight I don't see why even contractors buy them the width is such a pain in the ass. Look what happened to this poor trucks fender flares. http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=6cb_1375466788

I have to say the Ford is nice.  Interior is sweet, except the rattle.  I only have 13K on the truck so not sure how bad it will rattle when it hits 100K.  Who am I kidding it won't hit 100K, lol.  Outside looks awesome and no problems.  Ecoboost is fast  My GMC road much nicer, but I do have 20" rimms and the longer frame.  When the truck first starts up and I go to drive it, it stutters.  All most like it's not getting gas or something.  When I am on the tollway going about 65 and I give it a little gas, it stutters again, like the timing is off or something.  Also when I am at a red light and the wipers are on, you can feel it a lot on the brake pedal which is annoying.  Ford said all these things are common in the 2012 and its normal.  They may be little things and I am bitching more, but trucks aren't cheap.  I would think for the price, they wouldn't have these issues.  My 2007 Chevy Cobalt runs better than the Ford and that was the 1/5 of the cost of the truck.

I have to say the Ford is nice.  Interior is sweet, except the rattle.  I only have 13K on the truck so not sure how bad it will rattle when it hits 100K.  Who am I kidding it won't hit 100K, lol.  Outside looks awesome and no problems.  Ecoboost is fast  My GMC road much nicer, but I do have 20" rimms and the longer frame.  When the truck first starts up and I go to drive it, it stutters.  All most like it's not getting gas or something.  When I am on the tollway going about 65 and I give it a little gas, it stutters again, like the timing is off or something.  Also when I am at a red light and the wipers are on, you can feel it a lot on the brake pedal which is annoying.  Ford said all these things are common in the 2012 and its normal.  They may be little things and I am bitching more, but trucks aren't cheap.  I would think for the price, they wouldn't have these issues.  My 2007 Chevy Cobalt runs better than the Ford and that was the 1/5 of the cost of the truck.

Lol I bet the Cobalt smokes it in gas mileage to!

You need to take it to another dealership first the quality in after service support varies so much from dealer to dealer it's sad, but it's really bad with the domestic auto makers the dealer quality varies so much. I didn't have any issues with my F150 except getting rear ended and needing surgery on my neck afterwards that wasn't Fords fault though. I had some issues with my Silverado and Gm took care of the issues. I had a rattle because the original door latch design wasn't right they fixed it no problem. I have probably had to take a GM product in for warranty work more than they Fords we have owned, but it wasn't a huge problem they give a free rental too use.