The truck

firefighter4187

Sweet ride Chase! That is a nice tool box too, I had a Weatherguard similar to the box. I had bought it on CL used and I ended up selling it when I sold my first Ram. It's nice seeing an older truck like that in such good shape. Here in NH, that would be mostly a darkish reddish brown color with giant holes in the sides.

• Like 1

Sweet ride Chase! That is a nice tool box too, I had a Weatherguard similar to the box. I had bought it on CL used and I ended up selling it when I sold my first Ram. It's nice seeing an older truck like that in such good shape. Here in NH, that would be mostly a darkish reddish brown color with giant holes in the sides.

Thanks chrisk!! Yeah the salt roads kills cars up  north. Didnt you buy a husky box not long ago.

Same here in Michigan they are around but the old Fords are a dying breed

I'm not real sure what happened here. Up until about 5 years ago or so, there were still a lot of 77-79 Fords running around, now they're nowhere to be found. When I was younger trucks seemed to come in spurts. If it was a 70's-early 80's truck it was a Ford, starting in the mid 80's up until the new Dodges came out in 94 it seemed like every truck on the road was a Chevrolet. When the new Dodges came out it wasn't long before they were everywhere. Even families that were notorious for having only Fords or Chevys in their driveway started buying them. They were the best looking trucks on the road.

These days it's more diverse than it ever been in my lifetime. In high school one time we sat at school and counted 12 trucks in a row going by that were Chevy. You couldn't do that now.

I guess everyone finally figured out GM was junk :lol:

What it was Conductor is scrap shot up and people hauled them off. That is what happened to the 73-87 Chevys too. Here it is still gm all the way for trucks but for cars it is very diverse. I also like how you said it was a cold start, it is about 20 in the morning every morning.