Milwaukee HD18JSB

ChrisK

So I was on eBay this morning and on the deals page was a Milwaukee M18 Barrel Grip jig saw! I was like....holy crap, that's pretty cool, went to Milwaukee online, not there. Ends up is a European thing! WTH?!?!?!? I can understand Bosch getting Europe first, they are Svelt but c'mon! Milwaukee May be Chinese but they are still an American company! Anyways, cannot for the life of me figure out how to attach a link via my iPad but suffice to say of you Google the above model number it'll pop up!

Nicholas I'm not trying to come down on you, but in reading the forum rules I saw nothing about keeping things PG. The only rules I read were no religious, political, or spam posts. Out of decency there is some purposely letter swapping i.e. a$$, not because it's in the rules. If swear words or allusions to sexuality or body parts offends you, I would suggest maybe Disney or Nick jr forums. There is enough censorship elsewhere. You are probably to young to know who George Carlin is, but I think he said it best:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vbZhpf3sQxQ&app=m

• Like 1

That thing is awkwardly long, looks like the new m18 multitool morphed into a jigsaw and got stuck halfway.

Whats the deal with UK getting milwaukee stuff first? Im not against them getting stuff first, my issue is with an american company releasing something somewhere else first. Dewalts been doing this for a while, now milwaukee, whats up with that?

I wish I could comment on that Javier but beats the heck outta me! I figure it makes sense with Bosch, Festool and Metabo but I cannot figure out why Milwaukee is doing this too. The saw looks a little awkward as far as how far the battery sticks out but when you figure the weight on the front of the tool it should balance out. Anyways, I would love to try it out but apparently I have to move to Europe.

The germans have done this, the japanese have done this , even the koreans are doing this with their brands releasing their stuff in their home turf first. Its great and all if you live there and sucks for us having to wait half a year at times but atleast our brands were doing the same thing until now. I guess we do have to make the move

Nicholas I'm not trying to come down on you, but in reading the forum rules I saw nothing about keeping things PG. The only rules I read were no religious, political, or spam posts. Out of decency there is some purposely letter swapping i.e. a$$, not because it's in the rules. If swear words or allusions to sexuality or body parts offends you, I would suggest maybe Disney or Nick jr forums. There is enough censorship elsewhere. You are probably to young to know who George Carlin is, but I think he said it best:

I was kidding guys.

Well Nicholas I am glad to hear that. As far as the Jigsaw goes... $488 freakin' bucks!!! For the bare, or if you will Javier (cover your ears Nicholas) Naked- tool!!!! Oh my Gosh! Seriously, my - yes I am the Festool Snob, thank you Travis - Carvex cost over a $120 bucks less! In looking at the seller, he is from the UK and ships to the gold Ole USA for a paltry $6 (must make up for the price). Would be pretty bad a$& to show up on a site or in my case to the farm with a M18 body grip jig but....

The only thing I can think of is that Milwaukee thinks that a barrel grip jig saw won't sell well in the USA, or it might not meet some sort of safety rule that is required here. It loos like its been out for awhile too. Who knows tool companies lately don't make much sense on how, when, or what they release lately. Like Milwaukee's M18 multitool not being brushless why bother I know I will probably wait for the brushless version now the M12 is good enough even though its not a tooless blade change!