I want to scream the F-word a million times!!!

DR99

Oh God.... Travis, your such a hick. A Canadian Tuxedo is a Jean jacket, jean shirt and jeans! And DR I'm with you dude, this warm up was nice but I'm gonna freeze my lily white New England as$ off next week, thanks Canada. Oh and bite me.

I have been to the one in Vegas in 2009 my brother who is 18 years older then I am sold his 1 owner stock 1969 Trans- Am  50,000 miles. He had all of his paper work, he paid $5,800 for it new and it went for $80,000 at auction. The car looked liked it had just rolled out of the show room. To see it on TV and to be there are two different things. I just makes you wonder where does all the money come from. 

I could be going again. He has started to work on his very first car he bough when he was 17 a 1957 Chevy. It is had to image that he has held on to that car for 57 years. 

There's a guy like that up here. Unfortunately he's a hoarder. All his rigs sit under lean tos and rot. He's got a '42 Dodge truck that I harass him about whenever I see him. He tells me his kids can sell everything he has when he's dead, but he ain't giving up his collection. His collection of rotten rubber and rust. There's what he says is a 66 el camino, it's a total loss, so rusted out you can push your finger through the quarter panel.

That Journey song drives me effing nuts there is no South Detroit!! That's a whole different country and city!! I haven't been across the border in years though pretty much after all the crazy rules post 9/11. I really didn't do the whole drive to Canada to party because of the lower drinking age. I don't know how I feel about fully nude strip clubs part of me is like that's effing awesome and part of me is like that is way to close to my drink I'm a bit of a germaphobe. Anyways I had a college class with a stripper and she hooks me up If I ever decide to stop by where she works cute girl with an amazing body an a really nice bubble butt. Plus she has a personality unlike most girls that strip which is cool.

So DR...at it again with the Weather Channel. Oh...your going to get six inches over night. Two days and another ten. Come on guys pull it together. Real heavy wet stuff. But wait, tonight it's back to 4 and tomorrow a high of 11 with a wind chill well below you know what. What the Fffffffffuuuuuuuuudge

That Journey song drives me effing nuts there is no South Detroit!! That's a whole different country and city!! I haven't been across the border in years though pretty much after all the crazy rules post 9/11. I really didn't do the whole drive to Canada to party because of the lower drinking age. I don't know how I feel about fully nude strip clubs part of me is like that's effing awesome and part of me is like that is way to close to my drink I'm a bit of a germaphobe. Anyways I had a college class with a stripper and she hooks me up If I ever decide to stop by where she works cute girl with an amazing body an a really nice bubble butt. Plus she has a personality unlike most girls that strip which is cool.

Hooks you up with what? :)

So DR...at it again with the Weather Channel. Oh...your going to get six inches over night. Two days and another ten. Come on guys pull it together. Real heavy wet stuff. But wait, tonight it's back to 4 and tomorrow a high of 11 with a wind chill well below you know what. What the Fffffffffuuuuuuuuudge

Man this has to be one of the worst winters in decades for SE Michigan yes we get snow and cold but its usually never like this. We have been spoiled with mild winters the past few years bad!!