DeWalt Tough Box drawer unit...any issues?

Moze

I got my drawer unit today. Ordered it off Amazon as a warehouse product or whatever. Basically sounds like an item that was returned. Described as "5% wear/scratches on bottom". It showed up with a chunk out of the bottom right corner, the bottom drawer had to be slammed to latch, the top drawer opens easily until it's half way out then it binds up. 

Does anyone that bought these drawer units new have these drawer issues?

If this is the box that you are talking about. I bought mine new and have not had any problems  

sd_zpsb73a5994.jpg

Thank you for the response. 

So your drawers open and close easily? They latch easily?

The drawer fronts in your photos almost look curved - not sure if they're warped or if it's just the photo.....?

• 6 months later...

Hello,

I purchased several of them. Approximately 50% of them came in with the drawers binding and either opening or closing hard. My dealer and I inspected them closely and found that those with issues had the drawer slide mis-aligned when they were installed. We had to remove the drawers from the case and carefully reinstall them ensuring that the two part slide engaged each other properly.

Hope this helps someone.

Eddy Wilson