This could lead to some trouble

regopit

So, if I may ask, what are some of the projects you are going to make with your new tools? Or is there another post I missed?

Well one project I want to finish is striping the wood work in this house. Every piece of wood in this house was painted when my wife bought  this money pit and finish the up stairs. Please don't hold my wife faux painting against  me.

pill_zpseb859bba.jpg

steps_zps8418097e.jpg

Congrats Regopit! Nothing like the feeling when you check out with a big load of tools in your cart.

No the waiting game begins :lol:

Thank's Conductor. Now that all of my fun money is gone that's all I can do now is wait and build the pot back up.

• Like 1

Well one project I want to finish is striping the wood work in this house. Every piece of wood in this house was painted when my wife bought this money pit and finish the up stairs. Please don't hold my wife faux painting against me.

pill_zpseb859bba.jpg

steps_zps8418097e.jpg

Thank's Conductor. Now that all of my fun money is gone that's all I can do now is wait and build the pot back up.

And so goes the plight of every tool junkie

• 3 months later...

TIA on one screen, and a tool retail site on the other.....We should all live in such a way.

Maybe if we asked the Pope he could add that to the book of Genesis. And on the 9th day The Lord said unto them " Let them read TIA and buy tools and have plenty of them".

I'm pretty sure that was the 11th Commandment on the tablet Mel Brooks dropped at the foot of the mount.

• Like 1