Ryobi Airstrike Brad Nailer -CPO Ryobi

ChrisK

So guys, there was a topic about reconditioned tools and their value as well as reliability, this is going to be my third review (?) for TiA and it is going to be ongoing. I'd like to post video of it too but seriously...if it ain't an xbox....

So I ordered my Certified Refurbished Ryobi Airstrike Brad Nailer (18ga.) this past week. It came in the mail today. The tool was in 9 out of 10 condition, the battery charged and a 7 out of 10 condition (some scratches to the bottom, very light) and the charger a 8 out of 10 for condition. The tool came with five sticks of nail, a belt clip and screw. The battery was fully charged and the tool lit up immediately. You will notice the impression "Recon" on the front of the gun rear of the nail rail. The tool has a nice feel to it and the grip seems pretty comfortable. Am I now a Ryobi guy....c'mon seriously?????? Does this feel like a well built tool that's going to be super useful? Heck to the yeah my Bizzellllsssss....(sorry my inter city coming out there...Yukka Yukka Yukka). Here are some pics of the unpacking and I will follow up with some general impressions of a first time, cordless nail gun owner. This tool comes with CPO's 60 day satisfaction and a full Ryobi warranty! Not too bad for $116!!!!! Can't wait to try it out!!! Will I buy from CPO again????? Absolutely. Review to follow soon!

I cant believe they melted Recon there. THey should have at least branded it where the battery goes. When youre done nailing stuff all over the garage, you might wanna check out the stapler. It has become my favorite when it comes to holding power.

Yeah my next purchase in this category is BOTH tools the stapler then the finish. As far as the branding, I really do t mind, it's partially hidden and other than that the tool looks like a floor demo, very minor scuffs which I could clean. The battery is also branded recon but with a year warranty I am not concerned. Obviously I'm not a ryobi guy but I have bought another battery (a set, one nicad, one lithium, charger and circular saw, off of eBay for cheap money -$40! I am really happy with this purchase but this will more likely than no be the only tool genre that I buy from ryobi....no lost love, just Festool and Milwaukee are my main stays) I'll probably sell that off and keep the lithium battery so I have two and recoup the money spent. Loving the Afro Regopit, reminds me of my hair in high school!!!! And it's natural that way!!!

• Like 1

Yeah my next purchase in this category is BOTH tools the stapler then the finish. As far as the branding, I really do t mind, it's partially hidden and other than that the tool looks like a floor demo, very minor scuffs which I could clean. The battery is also branded recon but with a year warranty I am not concerned. Obviously I'm not a ryobi guy but I have bought another battery (a set, one nicad, one lithium, charger and circular saw, off of eBay for cheap money -$40! I am really happy with this purchase but this will more likely than no be the only tool genre that I buy from ryobi....no lost love, just Festool and Milwaukee are my main stays) I'll probably sell that off and keep the lithium battery so I have two and recoup the money spent. Loving the Afro Regopit, reminds me of my hair in high school!!!! And it's natural that way!!!

Also HD still has the 4.0ah packs on sale for 99 dollars at every big holiday. If you would ever decide you needed more battery packs.