Work boots?

Punda1991

My work provides us with a catalog to pick from and ive tried on many manyyy boots. Comfort and support are a must for me as i easily end up having lower back pain after a days work. Ive been sticking with Hytest footrests composite toe 6" work boots for a few years now. Comfy, great support, composite toe instead of steel is a plus in the winter time and a little more lightweight. Im issued a new pair each year but these have been lasting about a year and a half to 2 years, and my boots take a whole lot of abuse.

Lol yeah. I'd have to dig them out of storage, about 5-7 lbs for the pair. Of course about a pound of that is the caulk spikes. They are basically linesman boots with spikes.

The boss, he's the one that told me about Nicks, when he wasn't wearing Romeos, wore Rangers. They are probably half the weight.

I like my Red Wings and they are good at standing behind their boots if you have a problem. You just have to pay attention to where they are made the US one hold up a lot better the then the one made over seas.  

Yeah I second redwing standing behind their product.  I wasnt too impressed with the life of the redwings I bought, BUT when i went back the next year and told them about my experience they offered me new boots at a hefty discounted price.  I dont know if thats because my work does business with them as the store is just right up the street, or if that is really how they run things.  I was impressed by the customer service from redwing.