TIA posting rewards program

Javier

I wanted to comment on the original post but was closed so I'll do it here- I think what you guys are doing is great for the TIA community. As someone who's won free tia stuff I'm super grateful and now where else on the net have I ever won anything else. I used to frequently enter monthly sweepstakes by other Tool sites with no luck like Tool skool coptool pro Tool reviews and even Stuart's site toolguyd with no luck and I would comment frequently. I think Stuart wrote in one of his statistics post that I was like top 4 commenters on his site for last year and yet no love. Thanks TIA

• Like 6

Thanks Javier. I honestly feel TIA is the best tool blog on the net. The members make the site and If a member is spending enough time on TIA to accumulate 500 or 1000 forum posts, they deserve to win something.

We're trying to shake things up a bit with unique content like the editorial stuff I've been writing sometimes, the PRP, and reviews on lesser known items nobody else is reviewing like the Eastwood Hot Stapler. We want TIA to be more than a tool blog, we want it to be a tool community. I think we're there, now we just need to expand. With our community there's no reason that the Klein Fan of the Month shouldn't be a TIA member every month.

We're going to push the PRP in video and print as well to try and grow the forum.

Thanks again for being a big part of TIA!

• Like 6

What can I say That has not already been said about TIA. Dan and Eric go above and beyond the norm to give us great content. I really don't think people under stand how hard it is to get company's to give you a brochure let a lone tools or anything else to give away. The fact that they want to give members something for accumulate post just shows how much they care about their Crew Members.

Since I have your ear conductor I have written a few articles on sizing footers and beams and other construction methods for building decks. I have a lot of deck articles on different hardware and materials also. They are a few years old and have to be updated but I could send them to you after I update them to look over. 

Since I have your ear conductor I have written a few articles on sizing footers and beams and other construction methods for building decks. I have a lot of deck articles on different hardware and materials also. They are a few years old and have to be updated but I could send them to you after I update them to look over.

That would be great Regopit!

Ya know, I'd still like to see a TIA app at some point in the future. How to's, conversions, tips, etc.

Very awesome stuff guys I love this forum this is my version of Facebook as wife is always on FB and I'm on the forum so it works out lol I just gotta learn how to put pics up from my phone:/

It's easy, just switch to the full version in the lower left corner, then you can switch back to mobile after your post.

Be sure to switch to full version before you type anything though. If not, it will be gone when you switch.

• 3 weeks later...