Spotted! DeWALT 20V Max Drywall Gun

Mr. Yellow

Already seen briefly in one of DeWALT's videos, they now added a photo to their Facebook asking which tools drywallers usually carry on the job... that's no coincidence ;)

No idea when this will hit the shelves. Well not this year in Europe, but I have a feeling this will be an US first tool...

I've had the opportunity to briefly test it earlier this year. Can't say anything just yet, but I'll tell you that I will ditch my 18V Protool gun when this comes out!

DeWALT%2020V%20Max%20Drywall%20Gun.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm feeling a love/hate relationship here.... I love all the new tools you guys are sharing, but my bank account hates you for it..... I better start saving my pennies for all the new things coming out.

ain't that the truth!! I'm biting my nails off trying to save but they make it so hard 2...

I'm with you. The cut-out tool will not produce clean cuts like the multitool does.

My rep asked me if I use this kind of tool. I did, cause I imported one from the US (previous 18v model), but hardly ever use it.

Like you said, controlled chaos. Especially now they have a cordless multitool, that would be much easier and better to use.

My rep didn't think of that, but kinda agreed on that one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...