Why you haven't seen as many deals from me on the forum. I just had to post this M12 Fuel Impact driver here because it was go good.

DR99

I was asked by Dan and Eric to become the I guess official TIA deal finder and poster now. So all of my deals are on the the TIA front page now. I just wanted to let you guys know that's what is going on now if you were wondering why you haven't seen my deals on the forum any more they will be on the front page for the most part from now on. Some super special deals that are not front page worthy might still make it to this forum.

The reason I posted this in this first place is Home Depot has the M12 fuel impact driver for 114.09 dollars you cant even buy the bare tool that cheap! So I hope some TIA'ers can get in before they are sold out!! http://professional-power-tool-guide.com/2014/09/smoking-hot-deal-milwaukee-m12-fuel-impact-driver-kit-at-home-depot-for-114-09/

I will also add they also have a good deal on the M12 fuel 4.0ah hackzall kit right now for $149 the bare tool price is $139. It's a no brainer to get a an xc battery, charger, and bag for an extra 10 bucks. At least in my world that makes sense :)

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Milwaukee-M12-Fuel-12-Volt-Lithium-Ion-Cordless-Hackzall-Reciprocating-Saw-Kit-2520-21XC/205145430

Pulled the trigger on the impact deal....Ironically, I have been looking for an excuse to buy an impact, and M12 battery(s)...I didn't have any M12 tools before this deal. I really want the M12 jigsaw!

Also, planting the seed for my wife to buy me a heated jacket or hand warmers....stay tuned for that result!

Damn you DR I did not need more tools, but since these are highlighted on the front page I felt obligated to buy them :) plus I got 10% off couldn't beat the price for the fuel stuff, I am curious why they are so discounted is Milwaukee releasing a new version?

Thanks for the heads up, and if you keep finding these I'll have to remortgage the house :)

I have no idea why the prices are so low. Maybe they have new versions coming out with bigger batteries like 2.5 and 5.0. The fuel sawzall deal blows my mind as that's only been out for 3 months or so. I also think they do this sometimes to push excess stock or to get things out in the public so people see them ask what's that tool. I think if you try and figure out how multimillion dollar companies work your just going to end up being confused.

You'd figure if they want to get this out there they'd have these deals in the store not online only. All I know to be getting both of these for ~$230 is one hell of a deal, and they are Fuel which makes them better.

Usually if these are over stock prices they say it, but lately I've been seen many cheap prices from HD like the Dewalt Rotary hammer they had last week for $129, went to the store and the price tag said new lower price, but now it doesn't, should have picked one up.

Keep these deals coming, I have my check book ready :)

That Dewalt rotary hammer deal was a pretty hot deal. I just not a D handle rotary hammer fan and would prefer cordless over corded. The other thing is I don't really need a rotohammer either. It's one of those tools that is in my would be nice to have list. I don't do enough concrete drilling to need one yet. The other problem is the stores only want a certain number of sku's aka products in each store, so that's why you don't see the full lineup ever being carried in the store. They try and pick which tools will sell at the store, and higher end tools don't do as well as most people shop at a price point not a which tool is the best. They also are pushing online sales more too and they offer the 90 day return window so you can try before you buy kind of. It does suck that you want to feel the tool in you hand before you buy it most of the time, but its not an option anymore for most tools now.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jimjs7434584
    Newest Member
    jimjs7434584